~Chapter 10~ Shadows of Evil

Chappie!

Aaron's POV

I carelessly swung Zane over my shoulder, I didn't care that the reason he was evil was probably because he was possessed. He still hurt Aphmau and that was not allowed to happen, he was not allowed to go with out punishment.  I growled at the thought.
"Aaron, are you okay?" Asked Aphmau as she looked at me. She must have heard me growl.

"Don't worry about it, okay," I responded softening up a little. I turned away from her gaze and looked down, and then back up. We finally reached Phoenix Drop. She dropped the subject obviously seeing that I didn't want to talk about it. As soon as we approach the front gate we saw Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, along with Lilith and James. Aphmau sprinted up to them seeing as she wasn't the one holding the unconscious man.

"Aphmau! Aaron! You guys are alright!" Exclaimed Katelyn running up and hugging her tightly "What happened?"

"Well..." I zoned her out while she explained the situation to everyone but Garroth who walked over to me and started to examine his brother.

"So, I haven't seen him in years, assumed he was dead, along with you. Now I see him again, alive and especially with you," states Garroth, he looked down sadly and started to cry a few tears fell from his eyes.

"There's something you need to know..." I told him, he lifted up his head and looked at me. "I don't think Zane was controlling his own actions, right when he was about to attack us, he collapsed and a black fog formed a human shape. It spoke to us, but we don't know who it is." Garroth looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean?" He asked trying to figure out the confusing situation. Honestly, I didn't have an answer for him I didn't know either. I looked at Garroth's face change from surprise to fear, I couldn't see what he was looking at but I could tell it wasn't good. He whipped around to face a shadowy figure about ten feet tall, towering over all of them. If it had a face it defiantly was not recognizable and it looked completely blurred out, although I could recognize some similarities to the figure from before, and it seemed Aphmau could too. I laid Zane on the ground for his brother to take care of and ran over to Aphmau.

"W-what is that?" She stuttered looking at the figure in pure horror. I couldn't answer, I didn't even know what it was. 

"I don't know," I replied back trying to at least give her an answer. She looked away from the figure for a few seconds and looked me straight in the eyes, I could clearly see the fear in them. When she and I turned back to the figure, you could see it smirking.

"What are you!" Katelyn screamed at the figure, angrily.

It laughed "Do you really want to know who I am?"

No one answered  everyone was afraid even I was. "What are you?" Repeated Katelyn, it seemed she was brave enough.

The creature laughed once more "I am the shadows of all evil and I have come to destroy and exterminate and certain two humans," it searched Around until it's gaze fell upon me and Aphmau "Thoose two, they are the ones I'm after."

"They are the vessels of the shadows of light,"

Mwhahahahhah cliff hanger >:D