~Chapter 4~ Phoenix Drop

Here is the new chapter I hope you enjoy!

Aphmau's POV

I left Zoey's house a few minutes after Aaron, with James. When I was walking up to my house I saw that James had fallen asleep when I was carrying him. I raced up to the house quicker and quietly opened the door, so I would wake either of the boys up. When I went to the living room, I saw that Aaron had slept on the couch, I thought for a moment, and decided to wake him up, but after I put James in his bed. I went up stairs and put James down in his bed, I kissed his forehead and whispered "I love you,"
Quietly I walked down stairs and back down to the living room, to wake Aaron up.

"Aaron...Aaron," I whispered trying to get his attention, I tried a couple more times and eventually he started to stir.

Aaron's POV

"....ron.....Aaron," I woke up and heard Aphmau calling my name, what would she want right now, it's pretty late.

"Oh, hey Aph, what's wrong?" I asked, why else would she be waking me up.

"What's wrong is, that your sleeping on the couch," she stated as she puffed out he cheeks.

"Ummm, I guess I'm sorry then, I just didn't know where you wanted me to sleep," I told her as I sat up

"Well, your going to sleep in my bed, tonight, no arguing!" She shouted at me

"Uhhh...okay, but won't it be awkward?" I asked standing up off the couch

"Maybe a little, but that's not the point, now go get to bed," Aphmau commanded, I nodded and headed upstairs. I spotted her room and entered, quickly I jumped into the bed and under the covers. Aphmau came in a few minutes later and laid down next to me.

"Goodnight," she yawned, as she blew out the lamp right next to her.

"Goodnight," I replied starting to doze off, but before I did I whispered under my breath "I love you, Aphmau,"
~~~~~~~Time skip-Morning~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

I woke up pretty early to see that Aaron wasn't next to me, so I panicked slightly wondering if the other day was all a dream, I ran down stairs only to find him making breakfast, I sighed.

"Good morning," I said as I walked up next to him, the food looked great.

"Oh, hey, good morning!" He exclaimed grabbing a plate and throwing some eggs and bacon on, I gratefully took it, and grabbed a fork, before I knew it, the plate was empty. He laughed a little as he watched me eat my food,  and I giggled a little back, once I finished I started to explain things to him,

"We're going to go to Phoenix drop in a little bit, so when your done eating meet me at the portal, okay?"

"Okay, I'll be there soon," he told me, I nodded and headed outside down to the portal.

Aaron's POV

I quickly finished my breakfast, as I rushed out the door, towards the portal. I dropped James of at Zoey's earlier so there would be no problem there. When I reached the portal, I saw Aphmau waiting for me,

"Ready," she asked getting ready to enter.

"Of course," I replied, as she entered the portal, I followed quickly after, this is going to be interesting I thought as I walked through the the portal, very interesting.

Phew, done! I hope you enjoy! Leave a vote and a comment to let me know how I'm doing! Peace out Batsy's!