Fears and nightmeres

MY POV
I hated being alone. It made me remember how I was alone most of my life. I really missed having someone who loved me with me. Even though it was 2:30 in the morning I picked up my phone and called Shawn.  He didn't answer. I tried again no answer. The third time he answered. "What the fuck do you want Anna?" Asked Shawn. "Nevermind guess you forgot." I said while starting to cry. "Goodnight Shawn." I said with a fake smile on my face. "Goodnight Anna." Said Shawn. "Wait Anna!." I didn't wait I just hung up. I knew he was still made at me despite my condition. I decide to try to sleep but I woke up screaming because of a nightmare. The nurses came running in and decided to give me sleeping medication. I woke up in the morning to see Shawn sitting in a chair next to my bed with Starbucks in his hand. "Shawn how did you get here in non visiting Hours ? And why are you here if your still mad at me?" I asked curiously. Shawn got up and put my hot chocolate on the table. Walked to the door. "Just cause I'm mad at you doesn't mean I can't not love you." Said Shawn calmly. A smile slowly appeared on my face and than one on his. "I love you Shawn but seriously how the hell did you get in here on non visiting hours?" I asked. "Wait! No don't answer. I know why!" I said while raising my hand in the air. "Why?" Asked Shawn while coming over and sitting at the end of my bed criss cross style. "Because you are Shawn Mendes!" I said while laughing. "Come on Anna you know I don't like that." Said Shawn disappointedly. "Oh I'm sorry I was just trying to have fun and make a joke." I said as my phone buzzed. It was Brian.

Brian: Hey Anna I am so sorry for what I did I can't say it enough I'm such a disgusting person.
Me: stop apologizing Brian it's in the past okay. I may not look at you the same way but I forgive. End of discussion goodbye.
Brian: goodbye...

"Was that Brian?" Shawn asked. I just shook my head yes. "So the nurses told me that you had another nightmare. Can you tell me what it was about?" Asked Shawn while laying down next to me being careful of my ribs. "Well it was about my biggest fear." Shawn looked me straight in the eye. "And what is your biggest fear?" He said softly. "My biggest fear is loosing you." I said while memories of the dream started playing in my head. "How did you loose me?" Asked Shawn curiously. "Well umm you became one of them." I said. "One of them?" Shawn asked urging me to explain who they were. "The people who hate me, practically everyone I know." I said looking across the room. "Ok go on." Said Shawn while grabbing my hands. "And I fucked up again so you kicked me out of your house and your life." I said while starting to cry. "My biggest fear is loosing you Shawn, I can't loose you. Nope I can't loose you to." I said while shaking my head crying. "Anna you won't loose me because my biggest fear is loosing you. I haven't felt the way that you make me feel in such a long time Anna. I love you." Shawn said while carefully kissing my lips. "I love you to Shawn I love you more than you will ever know." Shawn looked at me in and his eyes were full of sadness. "Anna I have to go. I have a meeting with Andrew soon but don't forgot that I love you and you won't loose me." Shawn said while leaving my room and the hospital. I pick me up my phone to call him and he answered. "You walked away before I could tell you that I love you." I said quickly and then hung up so he wouldn't say anything else because I wanted to be the cute one for a change.