Questions

It was cold and I had to walk home alone. Walking home alone is something I hate, especially lately. The wind blew my hair into my face and went down my top. That's always horrible when it does that and it makes you colder. My house is a fairy obvious house. I never do anything small. It is decorated with so much red, my favourite colour. I walked to my door step to find my door slightly open.
"Agatha" I said as I walked in and she jumped out at me. I looked at her unamused.
"How did you know it was me?" She asked pouting. I sighed and shut my door. "Was I that obvious?"
"I know you too well" I told her. She giggled and threw her arms around me. She rest her head against my chest like a woman to her lover.
"tell me, what was it like? What was it like to be on the jaws of death?" She asked so calmly. It's not like her to be this calm. Is something wrong with her?
"Painful" I responded and she smirked.
"What is it like to be f****** the boss?" She asked. I shook my head, I didn't want to answer anything about Will. "oh come on, tell me. I wanna hear the gossip." once again I shook my head.

With that, Agatha had me pinned to a wall.
"Please tell me." She begged. I definitely wasn't going to tell her now she had me trapped between her and the wall.

A/n- hi guys, sorry this is short. I can't remember what I was going to write it's been so long. I hope you enjoyed it though. sorry for not updating I've been busy with 6th form work and a lot of other stuff, I hope you don't mind. love y'all.