Stress

"Grell" William spoke. He waved a hand in front of me. "Grell." I snapped out of my daze. 
"Will, he's bleeding" Ronald pointed out. Will looked down at my wrists. I pulled him into a kiss. I don't care who sees us right now, I needed this kiss. William was tense but he soon relaxed when he realized how bad I needed this kiss. When we pulled away Ronald's eyes were wide with shock. "You kissed back?" Ronald asked. His jaw had dropped.
"Were in a relationship, I am allowed to kiss back, is that a problem Knox?" William said blankly. I can't believe he just did that! Ronald said nothing, he just stayed shocked. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out what was happening right now. 
"So Grell and Henry aren't a thing?" Ronald had a weird look on his face. He was remembering the cafe. "They were on a date.." I stood up and walked past them. My hands wouldn't stop shaking I was so scared. I wanted to cry. Am I just an object now? 'Your easier to play with if your dead Grelly'  Would Henry really touch me if I died? I highly doubt it. How would Will react if I died? He probably wouldn't care, I'm only his little toy that he can play with. Would Ronald care if I died? Why would he? Why am I thinking like this?I was want to be a toy for people to use, was I not?

William stayed by the toilet he had found Grell at. Ronald snickered.
"You and Grell sitting in a tree doing something you shouldn't be-" Ronald sung but was interrupted by Will.
"Don't breathe a word of this to anyone!" William ordered/snapped. Ronald backed up a bit. 
"Okay" He said and nodded. William sighed and stood up properly. "So how long you been together? Wait! YOUR THE REASON HE WASN'T AT WORK!" Ronlad yelled loudly. William glared at Ronald and walked out to follow Grell. Ronald followed happily, like a giddy little child. 

Its 10:49 pm and I have the night shift unfortunately so does Henry. I am currently hiding under my desk but that's not going to stop Henry if he wants to touch me. There is footsteps. My hands are shaking.
"Grelly I know your here" Henry sung. A tear came to my eyes. He ducked his head under the table "Boo!" He jumped backwards and banged my head. (the desk has a back to it other wise grell couldnt hide.) He sat under the desk with me so I left and he grabbed my leg pulling me to the floor. I hit my head, some blood came out of my head. 
"S-stop!" i cried out and he climbed on top of me. 
"Grelly , Grelly, Grelly, if you wanted me to ride you all you had to was ask" He snickered. I tried so hard to push him off but he just grabbed my wrists and slammed them into the floor hard. There was a crunch and I screamed out as my bones in my hands broke.
"Y-You'll have t-to kill me" I said and he laughed.
"If that's what you want" he smirked and released one of my broken hands. He pulled out a small death scythe, it was modified to look like a dagger. 

to be continued....