WEAK.......

Hey.. Sorry for the long wait.. I know but work is just being work.. making me busy all the time.. This chapter isn't done yet but I figure I should post something for all of you since I dunno when I'll be able to write again.. Anyhow.. I will finish this story soon.. and I will write on my free time which is not much but yeah.. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY..

DEDICATED TO khaos17.. YAY!! you're back! ^^ So this is kinda my way of welcoming you back.. so you better stay in wattpad or i'ma hunt you wherever you are.. LOL.. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEAK

GAR'S POV

3 months later.........

A smile stretched across my face as I woke up. I've been looking forward to this day for the last two months.

I'm freaking excited!

It's a big day.

I grab my phone on the bedside and texted Sam.

Hey gorgeous, today's the big day! J -- X x Gar x X

I slowly got up and do some stretching then went straight to my vanity to start the day.

As I was looking at the mirror, I never imagined myself to be doing great after all the drama that happened. I mean, have you ever felt heartbreak?

If you do, then you get my drift. But if its not, I suggest you not to try. I was a total wreck after what happened. I was devastated and everything that I stood for suddenly came crashing down out the window and I don't know how to pick up those small fragments that complete me.

I don't know.

It was all over the place.

I was all over the place and not in a good way.

I thought I was done and I'm no longer seeing the meaning of life. You can't blame me for thinking that, what I felt for Raf is far beyond love. Its deeper than love, if there's something deeper than love.

Maybe you're thinking how I got over her.

I never did.

But I need to get on with my life. She's married now and I need to get my shit together or else I might end up losing everything.

And Sam. She's been supportive all the way.

She helped me pick up the broken pieces of myself.

She helped me believe in something.

It was the last thing I expected. But she did and I'm truly grateful for that. At least, I know, there's still one person that cares about me. Well, not really, there's a lot of people that care but only Sam got to me.

She didn't let me mope around with my lonesome self. Instead, she shoved all the shit that I'm doing with my life and somehow, she got to me. I don't how that happened cause knowing Sam she's more than messed up than I am.

I guess, when you least expect someone to do something for you, it'll be that someone that'll fight a war with you.

Or so I think.

I got back on my phone and read her reply.

Yep beautiful. I'm so excited. J xoxo -- Sam

I smiled at her message. I'm so excited for this day. I can't believe its actually happening.

Should we meet before the wedding? -- X x Gar x X