Flying Shoe Kiss

"So what I'm saying is, me and you together forever, is that okay with you?"

Right now, I didn't care if my tears were flowing like a water fall or not. I'm too happy to even care so I did the only thing I know that can answer that question.

I tiptoed and answered him with a sweet kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week since Paul and I have been engaged. That night was amazing, Paul was full of surprises. How did I ever get so lucky to find a man like him? I smiled as I thought of him and those crazy moments that suddenly pops into his head. Maybe his right, destiny spoke for itself.

And tonight, we will be announcing our engagement over dinner. We usually have this joined family dinners every now and then so we thought that its about time to let them know. We also invited some friends over and he said his going to bring the person that made sure his proposal is going to work.

That made me really interested who that person is. I wonder how he thought of that kind of stuff. Paul said he hired a Concept Idealist named Garette Thompson who thought of the perfect way on how to propose. Apparently, the set up was prepared by himself and that he just asked Paul a few details about our relationship and a few of our favorite stuffs. With just that, I am impressed that he was able to make that night amazing. It was definitely one hell of a planning to make it look so breath taking and pristine. And I won't ever forget a single detail of that night, even the simple candle lights that illuminated the whole scenery making the ambiance artistically soulful.

"An idiot is calling!" A man with an English accent boomed in the room. "An idiot is calling!"

I smiled as I realized that it was my phone. Can you guess who the caller is?

"Hey idiot.." I said after pressing the green button.

"Hi beautiful. You ready for later?" Paul's deep warm voice greeted me.

"Yup. You?"

"Well, I'll be running late but not too late. But I need to ask you a favor?" I just imagine his face as I heard the questioning tone. He has a habit of having a confused and pleading look in every time he asks a question. His eyebrows will raise a little then he'll have a puppy eyes with a touch of innocence. I wonder how he really does that.

"Depends on the favor." I said although I know that I'm gonna say yes.

"Well, Garette would be waiting later in her pad at Kingston Palace and I was wondering if you can drive there and get her?"

"Her? I thought Garette is a guy?"

"Well, last time I saw her, she definitely got boobs and --"

"Okay okay! No need to tell me she got a vagina, jeez!" I said making him laugh.

"I knew your gonna say that!" He said while still laughing. "So, would you? Please?"

"Hmm, let me think about it."

"Please, this means a lot to me since I owe her big time!"

"Okay! I will, with one condition." A devious smile appeared on my lips.

"Hmm, why don't I like the sound of that?" His voice a little bit hesitant now. "Spill it out."

"You have to agree to it first or I won't get your precious Garette!" I joked.

"Okay! Anything!" He exclaimed. I know he won't have the power to say no to me.

I laugh as I imagine him trying to think what my condition is but he'll have to wait before i tell him what that is.