Intoxicating FUN!

SO I didn't notice how many beer bottles I emptied. All I know is I'm liking this feeling. Like I'm floating and I'm completely oblivious to what's happening or what I'm feeling. I need to forget what I just realized. I'm getting married for crying out loud!

I stare at Garette for a good few seconds and in my drunk state, I'm still affected by the fact that she's the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. Is it wrong for me to feel this? I need to forget, cause that's the only way that can keep me sane.

Guess I'm not as straight as I thought I was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HELL?" I heard someone somewhat-yelled beside me. Well, it does felt like she yelled it inside my eardrums or was it just me.

I turn to my right and find Garette looking all shocked. My brows creased questioningly. "What the hell are you shouting for?" I said, my voice sounding distant. It felt like my voice came somewhere far or I'm not really the one talking? I tried to speak again. "Hey! Was that me??" I said trying to feel the voice coming from my mouth.

I feel lightheaded and hot. I look around and people are still enjoying themselves as the loud music filled the bar.

Garette just stared at the table in front of us. "How the hell did you manage to drink all that in just a couple of minutes?" She said pointing to the empty bottles in front of me. I turn to look at what's shocking her and find myself staring at bottles. Did I drink all that?

"What are you --- 5?" I asked sarcastically. "Your asking me how to drink?? Well, you just put the tip of this bottle on your lips ---" I said as I snatch another bottle and demo what I'm saying. "--- then ---"

"I'm not asking you how to drink! Are you drunk?" She asked. I looked at her and I can see amusement dancing in her eyes. The gold specks around her iris are somehow flashing against the dim incandescent light. This kind of light really suits her, its captivating, trapping you there.

"You know what? I like that sparkling gold in your eyes. Is that real?" I leaned in closer to take a good look. I felt her stiffened and take in a sharp breath.

"Gold?? Wh-what gold?" She said stammering a bit and distancing herself from me.

I giggled. "Why are you stammering?" I reached out a hand to steady her face, so I can look at her eyes more closely.I felt her velvet skin against my fingers and I love the feel of it. I gently trace my fingers on her soft skin.

"What are you do-doing?" I giggled again. I can't help it, i like the way she stammers like she's afraid of me. Or maybe she's afraid of herself?

"You skin is just so soft. I like the way it feels ----" She stopped my hand from carressing her cheeks and started to stand.

She let out a sigh. "You're probably drunk. Let's just get you home." She said as she tried to get to stand.

"Home? Where's home?"

"Where do you live by the way? I'll drive you. We'll just get your car tomorrow."

"Here. I live here."

"Yeah, where here?" She asked again. Raising her brows expectingly. She's too cute and I want to pinch her cheeks. So I did. I raised my hands and pinched her cheeks.

"Wow. Its fluffy!" I said beaming like I just discovered the world's greatest hidden treasure which is practically Smurfs with rainbow colored skin. That is would be better than the boring blue one.

"Hey! Stop pinching my cheeks!" She said laughing as she grab my hands.

"But its so fluffy!" I said sounding like a 3 year old as I tried to grab a hold of her cheeks. She's too cute and I can't stop the urge to pinch her. But she had a tight grip on my hands. I giggled. "Come on! I know you want me to." I said, teasing her.