04.

Chapter Four

"It's a party Jacob" I rolled my eyes at him "since when do you do parties?" He said seriously "since I actually have people I like being around" I told him "she has friends, you got to let her live like a teenager at one point, Jacob" Brody jumped to my defence. "She hasn't gotten to do normal teen stuff"

A very good point Brody. Well done.

He was right. I hadn't gotten to do normal things like other girls my age. No parties, no real friends, no boys, no dates, no sneaking out, no drinking. Nothing.

"It's dangerous though" Jacob groaned and rubbed his face. "No one knows we are here. I can look after myself plus I'll be safe seeing as there will be loads of people there. It's a high school party Jacob" I explained to him hoping he would agree.

I need a back up plan and quick.

"Cameron will be there" I blurted out "right Cam?" I turned to my brother.

I really hope this boy remembers all the times I've helped him when it came to sneaking in and out the house in the past.

He looked at me then Jacob then back at me before sighing.

That means he's giving in!

"Yeah I'm going to this party" he grumbled his response.

I owe Cameron.

Jacob was still debating in his head whether or not to let me go to the party. He knew it was dangerous but if Cameron was there it made it a little bit better.

"Curfew is 11" he finally said.

"Midnight Jay" Cameron bargained.

"Eleven thirty or no deal Cam"

"Fine deal" Cameron nodded "I did my best, sorry Case" he turned and shrugged at me.

I was going to my first high school party. I had no idea what to expect. What to wear. What to do.

That's when panic hit me.

"Casey, Katie is here" Brody called out breaking my worries thoughts "with other people that I do not know".

Maybe there is a god. The girls was the godsend.

"I'm here to help you get prepared for the party tonight" Katie grinned "and to impress a certain someone" Rebecca smirked at me. "Becca! Her brothers are here" Clara smacked her in the arm.

"Brothers? There's more than Cameron?" Rebecca said excitedly.

"Jay, Brody these are my friends from school Becca and Clara. Yous already know Katie" I laughed as I introduced them. "Becca, Clara this is Jacob and Brody"

"Hello there" Rebecca purred "god please stop" Cameron gagged. "Don't get jealous Cam, you're still the hot one" Rebecca ensured him. "Lucky me" he smirked at her.

"Let's go to stop you two flirting" I clapped.

*

"Stop messing with your hair" Katie scolded at me "you look fine Case"

"Do I really though? I've never been to a high school party before. I don't know what to do" I freaked out "breathing is a good start" Rebecca laughed. "You'll be fine, we are here. Adam is there, Jake is there" Clara tried to get me to calm down. "You have people there"

I do need to chill out a bit.

"You know I'm actually jealous that dress looks so much better on you than it did me" Rebecca laughed "thanks for letting me borrow it Bec" I grinned "keep it, I'll never been able to look at it again" she waved her hand at me.