Chapter 23

Byun Baekhyun POV

            I can't believe what just happened. I never know that what she did only for my good. I looked at others who can't believe what just happened. Her mom left the school after Sejeong did.

            I looked at Yuri who cried in Chanyeol embraced. Is it Sejong fine ? Why she need to be in this situation ? How can I forgot about her life and scolded her that day. She must be disappointed with me now.

//Flashback//

             We busy talked and waiting for Sejeong. She had a lot of things need to explain but we really shocked when Yuri immediately stood up once she saw someone. Who her ? We followed Yuri.

" Are you all dumber of Sejeong's friends ? " she smirked at us. Yuri didn't reply anything and just looked down. She really rude.

" So you must be Baekhyun ? The guy who spoiled Sejong " my eyes widened with what she said. Who her actually ?

" Mrs Park, you misunderstood - "

" Shut your mouth. Did you know because of you she friend with this kind of people ? " she cut Yuri. She ? Sejeong's mom ?

" Did you know how low you are for hangout around my daughter ? " she looked at me lowly.

" I'm sorry about that " I bowed. I don't know what I just did.

" How low you are " she mumbled. My heart really hurt got insulted.

" Stop that ! " we heard someone shouted that made us turned. It Sejeong.

//End Flashback//

                 I tried to call her but she off her phone. I really worried about her now. Where she going ? Yuri looked at phone and gave her phone to me. I took and read it.

Message from 'Sejeong'
I'm sorry for what I have done and let my mom insult you guys. Stop worried about me and continue you life without me. I will leave until everything fine at that moment please don't find me. Please tell Baekhyun, that I didn't mean what I said before.

                    I covered my face with my hand. I know she didn't mean everything she have said but why she choose to leave than fight for it ? Why she kept all of it by herself.

" Baek, don't give up your feeling on her " I looked up at Minseok Hyung.

" I once gave up on her and I regret it until now. I know you won't be in same situation as me. So fight for it " he added that made me looked at him confusedly. What he mean ? Is it he liked Sejeong ?

              We didn't enter class. Since all of us didn't felt that way. Everyone worried about Sejong and felt sorry for what we had thought about her. She not like what we thought. She like an angle that got forced to be evil but her kindness still what she choose.

                I didn't went home immediately. I walked to mall. I remember what we had here. How bright her smiled, how cute her laughed, how troll she pranked me and this place where she kissed me for the first time. Which I forgot my name because too happy.

Message to 'Sejeong <3'
Where you are right now, I will always there in your heart.

Message from 'Unknown'
Let's meet at mall's parking lot.

                  Who is it ? I thought a few times and accept it. I went to parking lot. Who want to meet me ? Is it Sejeong ? I waiting for almost 20 minutes. Is it someone pulled a prank on me ? Gosh.

                  I walked away until I saw a car went to my way. My eyes widened. I saw who is that. What I know next everything black.