Chapter 6 [Edited]

Park Sejeong POV

I stared at the sandwich he gave me earlier. He really stubborn his head is like a rock. I don’t know that I was brave enough to accept him at first I was shocked when he knew why I accept him but then his reaction made me feel calm.

He wasn’t mad at me about that lately. Suddenly I saw my mom enter my room I hid the sandwich under my pillow. She smiled at me, while I just stared at her blankly she sat besides me.

“ You won’t go be going to school tomorrow you have to practice for the modeling competition” No wonder she smiled brightly

“ Okay” I replied shortly

Message from ‘Unknown’
Let’s have a date tomorrow ~

“ Mom” I called my mom who was about to leave.

“ Can I get out after that?” I asked her worried

“ For what? “ Her smile dropped

“ I want to do my school project at Yuri’s house” I lied

“ No “ She then left

I never lied to her, What I did was follow what she wanted only. I wonder what got into me until I was brave enough to ask even if I know her answer. I sighed and turned on my phone. I didn’t save his number for his sake.

Message to ‘Unknown’
That will never happen

I sighed when I sent that. Isn’t that to harsh I know I should just say sorry instead of replying that harsh message. Never mind forget about that I deleted the text messages and drove into dreamland.

Byun Baekhyun POV

She is still cold towards me I sighed when I remembered the reason why she accepted me. She didn’t like me that’s why she didn’t wanna go on a date. I looked at Chanyeol who was busy playing on his phone.

Chanyeol told me his girl accepted him. I’m happy for him, actually I am jealous of him because his girl and him like each other while I am one sided love with the prettiest girl alive who accepted me. Baekhyun stop it! You want this right? So fight for it!

I went downstairs and sat between Chen and Minseok Hyung. They looked at me weirdly . I started pouting and put my head on Minseok Hyung’s shoulder. He didn’t push my head away so why not?

“ You should be happy that she accepted you” Sehun said and sighed

“ I know “ I replied shortly

“ You know what Baek you shouldn’t give up. Make sure she falls for you and loves you back like how you loved her.” Chen told me and I just nodded lazily

“ She just built a wall between herself and others you need to be the one to break that wall for her”  Kyungsoo Explained. They always cheer me up.

“ What’s your next plan?” Suddenly Chanyeol asked

“ Court her” I replied and everybody awed me and I just roll my eyes

“ Our Baekhyun is already grown up” Suho Hyung said proudly

“ I wonder if her parents know about your relationship? I heard her parents are scary” Kai said and that made everyone look at him .

“ It’s true” Sehun agreed I didn’t think about things that far. All I know is that her parents are really rich. I sighed
“ Don’t give up “ Minseok Hyung said and patted my back and left us

Kim Minseok POV

I am really worried about Baekhyun’s safety. What if her parents use their powers to make them breakup? They also might hurt Baekhyun, damn why did she accept him? She knows what's gonna happen right?

“ I know one day I will break the wall that my family built I am just waiting for that day.”

She said that when we broke up. Is it that she already gave up on how her parents treat her? I just hope that everything will be fine I really hope so.