“Poseidon!” Zeus said. But Poseidon still won’t budge. Hades closed the shower and he grabbed Poseidon’s shoulders and started shaking him.

                “Let me try something” Zeus said. He rubbed his hands together and he pointed his index finger near Poseidon. There was a sharp shock sound.

                Poseidon jumped. Then screamed in alarm.

                “What are you guys doing in here?”

                “You were taking too long” Zeus said “You fell asleep.”

                “I did?”

                “Yeah,”

                “Oh”

                “Well finish up and get out cuz we still have to walk to school.”

~'(^_^)’~

                The gods had gone to their respective classes for homeroom. Zeus entered the English classroom and was shocked to see who was inside.

                “Mike!” Allison waved sitting in one side of the classroom with Dessa and Piper.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “Well, we were allowed to go to school this year” Allison said “Me Dessa and a few other people from camp.”

                “Who are you?” Piper asked.

                “Michael Olympia” Zeus said offering her his hand. “Call me Mike.”

                “Piper McLean” Piper said with her usual confidence.

                “Dessa Chriswell.” Dessa said. “You’re the ones that we’ve met in the mall right?”

                “Yeah.” Zeus said

                “So did you watch the movie?”

~'(^_^)’~

                Poseidon entered his classroom. Thankfully they weren’t as late as they thought. Apparently Hades tampered with the clock so it would seem like it was late. Though they were like 20 minutes early.

                He sat reading one of the books that they were forced to do in English class. Les Miserables…it didn’t seem so bad. War was all part of life, and injustice also had a big part of it.

                “Hey!” A Latino boy said when he had approached him. “Whazzup! I’m Leo! This is Jason, we’re new here. mind if we sit here? No I didn’t think so it’s free sitting right? Not like the teachers from…”

                “Leo” Jason scolded then he stopped “Sorry about that he has ADHD and a big cup of coffee…sadly.”

                Poseidon laughed “Aren’t you supposed to avoid him from getting more hyped up if that were the case?”

                “Yeah, well Leo, does what he wants. Most of the time if there weren’t any of us to stop him that is.” Jason said “I’m Jason Grace”

                “Mark Olympia.” Poseidon replied shaking his hand “Nice to meet you.”

                “So what is it like here in Goode, Percy didn’t give much of an insite.”

                “Percy as in Percy Jackson?” Poseidon asked feigning curiosity.

                “Yeah” Jason said “He’s my cousin.”

                “Nice. Well Goode is fine. It’s not that bad as other schools.”

                “Great, because I don’t think I want to bail Leo out of getting expelled.”

                Poseidon laughed “Percy said he’s been here for three years and he hasn’t been expelled. So unless Leo is worse than Percy I don’t think that he would get expelled.”

                “Yeah, well that’s life with ADHD. Or in most cases life of being Leo”

                Or life of being a demigod. Poseidon thought

~'(^_^)’~

                Club hour was rather interesting. Poseidon didn’t think that there were so many demigods. Nor did he think that there were so many demigods in the same club. He was with Percy most of the time. But as soon as they entered the room, they found so many other campers there. Including Alli.

                “Percy! Mark!” Allison said waving her racquet in the air.

                “I didn’t know you could play tennis”

                “Badminton” Allison corrected. “Tennis has a larger and heavier racquet. And is harder to play.”

                “Though I tried to teach her and she still couldn’t get it” Dessa said suddenly appearing beside her. She studied father and son. “You two look alike.”

                “Yeah” Percy said “They said that last year too, I don’t quite see it though”

                “It’s there” Dessa said “But…”

                “Come on Dessa” Allison said distracting her friend “The coach is calling us”

                “Fine. I still don’t get how I became your partner.”

                “Because you love me and wouldn’t let me come here alone?”

                “In your dreams, Alli”

                They banter just as playfully as two sisters Poseidon thought as he watched them go to the other side of the room. This would be fun. Demigods back in Goode again.

~'(^,^)’~

                HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD 

                Happy birthday to Dessa XD aka my bff XD

OKAY ALL MOVED AND ACCOUNTED FOR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!