G: you looking mighty fine tonight.

Me: Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself.

G: So when you gonna stop playing and let me holla.

Me: G if you haven't noticed I'm not interested in you or any man at that.

G: Oh so you playing for the other team.

Me: If you wanna call it that.

G: Ha. Its cool we can still be homies.

I nodded as I just vibe to the music.
~
Janet

DeVante saw me and quickly came over to me.

DeVante: Damn baby you look so damn good.

Me: I know.

DeVante: You still mad at me ?

Me: No I'm just here having a good time with my girls I'm not worried about you.

DeVante: But I'm worried about you.

He started kissing on my neck and I slowly pushed him away.

Me: DeVante stop!

Devante: why you acting like a bitch. You are my girl aren't you I should be able to kiss on you.

I knew he was drunk because I can smell the strong liquor on his breath.

Me: Fuck you, you ass!

DeVante: That's the problem you don't.

I stood there stunned as he walked away. I felt myself get emotional and i walked over to the table and grabbed another drink. I downed that so fast I had to grab another one.

~
Lauren

I was standing next to Ciara swaying to the music. I looked and seen Janet and walked over to her.

Me: You good bestie?

Janet: Yep.

Me: No you not cause you are downing these drinks. You need to slow down you know how you get when you drink.

Janet: Lauren I don't need one of your lectures right now so would you please move the fuck around.

I didn't feel like arguing with her so I walked away and went back towards Ciara. By then she was talking to some girl and I got a little irritated because I sort of like her and she isn't paying any attention to me. I wore this tight dress to get her attention but she really ain't notice.