What's Happening To Me?

Start from the beginning

Kid pauses when your head finds his shoulder. He glances over in surprise to find you fast asleep. He could feel gazes already on both of you, but doesn't do anything as you cuddle up to him. He felt a chuckle build up in his chest and smiles a bit before relaxing and paying attention.

After class Kid wasn't sure what to do with you as everyone files out. "Hey... Wake up," He breathes nudging you. No response, you were completely out. Kid sighs quietly before picking you up and carrying you out. He glances around before slipping into a closet and teleporting you home. He lays you down gathering the covers over you.

His tail fishes out your journal and he reads through it before frowning. "Its only the first day, How bad could it be if she misses it?" He mutters to himself. "I shouldn't be bothering with this human. I should just leave her and go..." He states, his ear twitches when he hears his name leave your lips as you turn over, hand absently feels for his warmth. He looks back at you and his shoulders droop.

"Fuck it." He sighs crawling into bed next to you, smiling when you instantly cuddle up to him. "Poor little human..."

You hum starting to wake before jolting upright in alarm. "I fell asleep?!" You gasp.

"Yep, I couldn't wake you up so I brought you home." Kid hums, arms folded under his head next to you. You blink and look down at him before checking the clock.

"My first day of school..." You murmur finding that it was an hour after school.

"Yep, which means you should get some sleep tonight or you'll miss tomorrow too," He says getting up. You look at him as he pauses and sits back beside you. "Oh yeah, I got a phone now so, let's exchange numbers," He hands you a new model phone."

"Wow..." You mutter putting in the numbers.

"And uh, don't worry about the missed work. I got you covered." He says nodding to the papers on your desk.

"Thanks... I thought you didn't want to be around me anymore..." You comment, a bit surprised by his thoughtfulness.

"Don't mention it... I'm going now," He says checking your contact.

"Kay, see you." You offer a small smile. He smiles back and disappears. Your shoulders slump and you look around feeling lost again. Your phone dings and you check the message from Kid.

<i>Try not to miss me too much ;P Call if you get lonely </i>

You smile a bit and giggle. "Take a shower, you stink." You mutter texting back.

<i>I think you'd like to join me, tell me when you're about to shower and I'll be there ;) </i>

You snort a laugh, covering your mouth. "Pervert no." You shoot back. Your doorbell rings and you go to answer.

<i>Come on it'll be fun! </i>

You giggle at the text before opening the door to find Law. "Hey Law what's up?"

"Where did you go? I haven't seen you since this morning, are you okay?" He touches your cheek worried.

"I'm fine, apparently I completely passed out in first period and Kid brought me home. I just woke up actually," You tell him. He relaxes and hugs you.

"Good.... I didn't see him all day either, was he with you?" He inquires.

"Yeah I guess he was." You shrug stretching. Law frowns briefly.