Chapter 15

~/Khatanah's Pov\~

The past week was very interesting. I thought I'd just be alone, lost in the halls like most new students do. But as I entered the school I was greeted by a blue eyed brunette kid named Caleb. He asked me if I was new and he welcomed me. He also introduced himself and told me a few jokes. He was pretty funny and cool.

After that I began walking around to try and find my classes. Why didn't I ask Caleb for help? I then saw a boy with black hair and hazel eyes. He smiled to me and slightly waved. I guess he saw me staring. 😅 I return the smile with another one that slipped over my lips.

He was pretty cute. 😊 Wow, I'm here for a couple of minutes and I already have a crush. Am I crazy? Oh well. After that I bumped into a girl named Taylor who I had followed on Instagram the other day. She helped me around school since I had no experience of that type of high school.

From that day I hung out with her, her best friend, Penny, Kirby and Caleb. Yup, that's my squad.

If you didn't know I'm Khatanah George aka Katie. I'm fourteen years old and born on May 3rd. I have black brown hair that reaches my shoulders and dark brown eyes. I am kinda short, no scratch that! I'm very short, 4"11 to be exact.

I'm mostly cherry and crazy all the time and sometimes mature when I need to be. I can't stay mad long but I don't play around. That's pretty much all you need to know.

I put on the TV in my room and turn it to Disney XD but instead of watching it I went on my phone. Weird right? Well that's me. I looked at some funny vines then I got a text from the group chat. It was from Taylor.

Tayl💞r removed Caleb😊

Tayl💞r: hey guys wanna hangout 2day
Tayl💞r: say yes say yes
Katie😜: yah sure buu
Katie😜: what do u guys think?
🖊ny: I'm down, Kirby?
Kirbs: yeah what time?
Tayl💞r: maybe around 3
Katie😜: cool but yd u move Caleb in the group?
Kirbs: ...
🖊ny: yeah y?
Tayl💞r: cuz I didn't want him to hangout with us 2day
🖊ny: y?
Katie😜: you're acting weird
Kirbs: ...
🖊ny: totes
Tayl💞r: no im not! Y are u askin all those questions? Like I sd I don't want him to be there 2day
Katie😜:mmmhmmm
Kirbs: yeah
🖊ny: sure
Tayl💞r: *rolls eyes* bye
Katie😜: WAIIIIT!
Kirbs: what?
Tayl💞r: what?
Katie😜: where we hangin'?
Kirbs: plz don't b shopping I hate shopping with u girls. Caleb and I always end up holding the bags!
Tayl💞r: lol 😂😂😂 no just at my house
🖊ny: kk

I chose my outfit and since we were just hanging at Taylor's it was a simple outfit; a muscle tee and joggers and a white converse.

"Just gotta wait till later!" I say to myself as I lay back on my bed.

~/Taylor's Pov\~

The next day I was the most cherry person I could ever imagine I texted everyone to hangout in the group chat except for Caleb. We did enough hanging out yesterday.

I danced around my room happily as I sat down on my bed and listened to some music. I then heard a knock at my door.

"I hope you're not almost kissing someone!" I heard out my door and rolled my eyes as I laughed.

I already knew who it was.

"Come in Kirby!" I say

Kirby enters and all of a sudden I remember my date all over again. How I was myself and I had a great time, minus Maya and the security, but it was great.

I don't know what got into me but I hopped off my bed and wrapped my arms around Kirby in a tight hug. He was surprised at first but eventually hugged back.

"Thanks for everything," I whisper in his ear still hugging him

I honestly don't want to let go.

He nods "you're welcome,"

After like one more minute I let go and I felt all weird and tingly inside when I hugged him, to be honest I kinda liked it. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Why'd you come so early? It's 2:30."

"You know me," he says then I nod in agreement.

I sit down on my bed and he sits on a chair.

"Hey Kirby?" I say and Kirby looks at me "sorry for how I treated you before. You're an okay guy. I'm actually considering you as my acquaintance." He looks at me confused "just kidding! You're a close friend."

He giggles "thanks!" I nod and smile

Later that day everyone arrived and we played games and had loads of fun. By six everyone left and I had a good nights sleep knowing we were ALL friends.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Yaaay! They're friends! You guys happy?????? 👀 oh okay. Anyways sorry for not updating school's got me caught up already! Sigh... Anyways thanks for 400 views/reads. I always appreciate it! Just a few reminder before I leave.

-when I complete this book I'll be doing the editing.
-confused about the characters? Check in my first author's note.
-Any problems, ideas, whatever, feel free to comment or dm/pm me.

Thanks! 👍🏼👌🏼 Ilygsm! 😍😘

#khatanah