Twenty Nine

Mike's eyes flashed and turned around. "What did you just say?" He asked harshly.

She narrowed her eyes. "Something weird is going on here in Hawkins. Something between you and Eleven and the boys. You can tell me or I'll figure it out by myself."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Bye Max." He said before leaving, slamming the door behind him.

He shuddered, not knowing what to think about the whole Max situation. Surely she couldn't figure out what happened last winter by herself. He decided not to tell Eleven about it because he didn't want to worry her.

He went through the basement door, not surprised to see Eleven still sleeping. After all, she did go through a lot the last couple of days.

He started to walk upstairs, trying, and failing to not wake her. "Mike?" She asked in a cute, sleepy voice, that made Mike break out into a grin. "Yeah?" He asked. "Where are you going?" He walked back to where she was on the couch, and sit next to her. "Nowhere." He replied.

/////////////////////////////////////

Dustin started a chat

Dustin: Hey guys do you wanna hang out
Will: Yea
Lucas: Sure, Mike??
Mike: Yeah, later
Lucas: Later? What are you doing now that's so important😂
Mike: Nothing I'm just hanging out with Eleven
Dustin: Oooooh I see
Will: 😏😏
Mike: Okay honestly you guys are so immature, bye 👋🏻
Lucas: No wait we're sorry let us come over 😂
Mike: Fine. But you guys better bring snacks.
Will: Lol deal, see you soon
Dustin: K byeeeee
Lucas: I'm on my way

The chat has ended