n e w

head teacher: hello students, welcome back after a long summer break. i hope you all had time to relax but now it's time to get back into learning. some members of staff will call your name depending on what year you are in to hand you your timetable. so please keep hold of it and not loose it.
as for students who do not understand korean fully, will have separate classes to learn.

wait does that mean, y/f/n and i won't have the same classes??

the staff began to call names to give out the timetables, so i began to explain to y/f/n that she wouldn't be in my classes...

y/f/n: UGHH WHY CAN'T I BE TALENTED LIKE YOU AND KNOWN KOREAN..

talented?

y/n: it's okay.. don't be upset about it, we can meet each other at lunch! and don't forget that you're going to show me this new dance today.

i smiled, i wanted her to be positive and not upset.

umji: hey, y/f/n. once you learn korean i'm sure you will be able to join our lessons. so the quicker you learn, the closer you get to be with us.

i liked that umji was trying to get her to study. haha. as if, she's lazy as hell but i love her, i hope it motivates her.

y/f/n: I'LL DO MY BEST!

and with that, she walked over to the english teacher and got her timetable.

i got mine as well and looked to see if i had any classes with my friends.

1st period: english
2nd period: p.e
3rd period: art
lunch
4th period: maths
5th period: free study.

umji: looks like we only have maths together..

y/n: ah what a bother... i'll see you at lunch then so we can walk together to maths.

umji: sounds like a plan, and y/n try making some more friends in your other classes.

we had this long running gag about the fact i have "no friends" just because i'm scared of socialising, being judged but i mean, i'm always helping translating for y/f/n but i guess it will be different this year because she will have her own teacher for that.

the bell rang and i headed to english. i should be good at this right? i'm english after all.

i entered the class and it seemed i was one of the first students there. i went to the back and sat down beside the window. i know umji wants me to make friends but i liked being alone. but i'll try...

more students came into the room and then the teacher.

teacher: morning class, welcome to english.

i could tell that they were half korean and half english.

teacher: we have new students, come on in jeon jungkook and park jimin.

ha... jungkook. sounded like that john cook guy that y/f/n liked a lot.

jungkook: hi i'm jungkook. where do we sit sir?

jimin: hello everyone, i'm jimin.

the teacher pointed to two free seats beside me.

they walked over to me all the way at the back and all the girls seemed to like them A LOT.

i just ignored them and kept dazing off at the window, tapping my pencil repeatedly on the desk.

jimin: hi hi hi hey he-

jungkook: no no "excuse me"

jimin: oh excuse me~

i felt them tapping my shoulder so i looked their way.

y/n: yes?

jimin: can you stop tapping your pencil please~

he spoke with broken english

y/n: i know how to speak korean you know? they have separate classes for non-speakers..

saying that upset me because i missed y/f/n.

jimin: oh.

jungkook: anyway i'm jungkook nice to meet you

he winked at me and jimin looked away embarrassed

teacher: Y/N AND JUNGKOOK

we looked towards him

y/n: yes sir?

teacher: TALKING IN MY CLASS?

i gulped.

please don't get a detention, i want to learn the dance with y/f/n later

please please please