Chapter 13- Million Dollar Houses

Start from the beginning

"That's weird, kid." I shrugged. "Its what my dad used to call my mom. It wasn't a term of endearment because he usually beat the shit out of her." Jay frowned slightly, stealing a glance at Shane. "He's a little upset at the moment," he mumbled, fishing out his wallet and giving his friend some money. A little upset didn't sum it up. A little upset didn't belong in my vocabulary. Nothing was just little. Everything was hugely blown out of proportion. Everything was huge.

After Jay left, Shane looked at me frowning. "Movie?" He asked. I shook my head. "No...I want to cuddle, but like...no distractions, you know?" He smiled lovingly at me. My heart completely skipped a beat then. "I find you really cute right now. Especially with your hair cut. Are you going to style it tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head. "When have I ever styled anything?" He thought about that for a second but then shrugged. "Okay...say its like three years later and we're getting married. Would you do it then?" I shook my head smirking. "You'd just have to deal with me being absolutely ugly."

"I'd make you wear a dress." I laughed. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We need to find a nickname you actually like." I shook my head. "No. I don't like anything." He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose playfully. "You don't like anything, huh?" I nodded. "Not even sex?" I nodded. "Especially sex." He kissed my neck. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he mumbled, "I think I can change your mind about that," If I actually didn't like sex, he would have changed it right then. I could never resist him. "Try me," he chuckled with his lips against my collar bone, and it sent shivers down my spine. "That sounded dirty," he whispered. I just wanted his shirt off so I could feel his warm skin against mine. I tugged at his shirt, trying to get it off of him, but he had other things in mind. He pulled me up out of the stool I sat at and turned me around, pushing my against the counter. It felt so good to have his hands all over me, I sort of forgot about the shirt as he slid his hands under mine. His hands had never been that rough. Ever. But it still felt good as he lightly raked his finger nails up and down my back. I couldn't help it, letting a tiny moan escape my lips.

He pressed himself against me, and I leaned back, trying to get as close to him as possible. I felt him lean over me and leave butterfly kissed everywhere on my back, and I felt the electricity even through my shirt. He was driving my libido crazy, with no immediate contact. All I really wanted to do was touch him. Feel his skin on mine. I could feel his erection almost as much as I could feel mine, but he made no move to remove any clothing.

"Fuck me already," I mumbled. I didn't even care that I sounded desparate. so long as he did what I wanted. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I whined. "And anyway, I thought you wanted to cuddle." I was on the verge of tears, he was teasing me on purpose. "Shane..." I muttered. He laughed and pulled away from me. I turned frowning. "I hate you," I told him, reaching out for him. He took my hand and pulled me to him. "Tomorrow is going to be hell for you so we should spend tonight doing something couply."

"Sex is couply." I told him. He shook his head. "I just want to talk, you know? We fuck more than we talk." I sighed. "Fine. What do you want to talk about?" Shane rolled his eyes again and dragged me to the couch, pulling me down with him. "Maybe we could go on a date. We don't really go out." I picked at the string at the bottom of my shirt. "Why go out when you can stay in?" I mumbled. "Because maybe I want to do something other than have sex and watch movies on this damned couch." Shane said bitterly. "Well I don't know what to tell you. I can't do anything in public without hating myself." He didn't say anything. I let out a slow breath. "Take me home when Jay gets back?" He nodded slowly. "I think I want a normal relationship sometimes. But then I remember I fell for a sadist,"

"How am I a sadist?" I asked. He looked at me. "Because your always hurting me. Always. Wether its hurting yourself or saying something to hurt me." I frowned. "I don't do it on purpose. I just-"

"Can't help it? Yeah. I know. You say it a lot. I'm just wondering- when do you think saying that will actually make this better? I know it's my fault for loving you, but it still hurts me." I didn't say anything. I couldn't. Whenever Shane spoke like this I wanted to apologize. But he hated that, so I was stuck wanting to run and hide. Everytime.

~ Just because I was listening to milliom dollar houses while writing this up, it got the title. also i sort of love this chapter..

Been obsessing over ptv today, idek why. I'm never eating again, I feel so fat right now. i think i had like five pieces of pie?

i missed american horror story on wednesday and my brothers been watching doctor who since like monday so i haven't been able to watch it so im dying on the inside.

also my fovorite author updated her story Mr. Tattoo and i'm excited so i'm about to read that yay hopefully its a good chapter because i've only been waiting since September.