The new kidd Ryan-

The last chapter was just a flash back but this one is isnt *****
The twins ^^^ jason and jacob^^^
Played by jack and finn 😍😍

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

" YOU CAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRTTTTT" my annying brother jacob sang, he knows how much i hate that song!

" Jacob you little piece of shit" i said hopping out of bed and chasing him down the hall.

"YOOO, JASON HELP DUDE... SHES TRYING TO ATTACK ME!!" Jacob screamed down the stairs to Jason as i was still chasing him.
After 4/5 minutes of trying and failing to catch him, i went back to my room to get ready for school.

Today i went with a casual winter look because it was pretty cold out side. I chose a loose jumper and Skinny jeans along with grey vans and a cute gray beenie.

I got changed straight away with out getting a shower because i had one the previous night

Before i know it i am saying good bye to the twins and mum and heading to school.
Wolfie... thats who i kept thinking about on my walk, i hadnt seen him in a few days and i missed him alot. I know you think thats not along time but trust me, it is for me.im gonna visit him today.

I got to the gates and sighed dramaticaly 'another day in this shit hole' i thought as i began to walk towards the entrance.

JUSTIN/WOLFIE POV♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

Let me tell you about myself....i am a warewolf as you know but there are a few things you dont know about it.
I can turn any time i want, it hurt at first but soon after i was used to it.
I found out when i was 10. Young? Ino, tell me about it.
My best friends chaz and ryan are also wolves, they both tease me about Missy all the time but i dont care. They both keep telling me that she is my mate and that i should have told her about me by now but i cant.... what if she gets freaked out and never speakes to me again?
I always keep an eye on her when im a wolf or 'wolfie' as Missy calls me. She has these two boys that are always around but im not worried because they look like they would pretect her in an older brother way.i think there called Nathan and zach.
When i am human i live in an area in the forrest with a cabin that no one knows about.well ... apart from chaz and ryan.

Missy... she is super pretty. I dont mean like 'aww shes pretty' i mean 'holy fuck she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen'.
The first day we met was 5 years ago when we were 12 and she still hasnt seen me in human form.

When missy is near, i get a strong urge to go to the lake, its like i cant control it and if i try and ignore it, it gets worse until i give in.
The feeling in my body was very faint, meaning missy was going to come to the forrest today. I love getting that feeling, i feel different and soothed when i'm with her.

Ryan and chaz have both decided to help me protect Missy. Ryan is going to inroll himself into her school so he can keep an eye on her when i am busy hunting and stuff. Also chaz has decided to make friends with her brothers so he could be around there house alot, seeing missy in the process.

MISSYS POV

As if on cue Faith also walked through the gates, hugging me from behind like she did every morning.
"Guess who bitch?!" She whispered in my ear.
" Faith you do that every morning im pretty sure i know who it is by now 😂"
" i know but it like our own little greeting, it would actually wierd if i didnt" she laughed turning me around.

" theres some new hottie at out school that goes by the name of ryan, i hope i get picked to do the tour of the school" she said egerly pulling me towards our lockers.

" you are such a mind slut" i giggled.

When we got to the lockers we arraged out books for the day and said our goodbyes because faith has last peroid with me and thats it.
I felt a tap on my sholder and turned around to see a cute guy id never seen before.
" im Ryan, im the new kid and i have no idea where to go" he smiled confidently.

"Hey, im Missy. i heard there would be a new guy, let me see your timetable" i replyed adls confident.

He fumbled around in his bookbag before handing me his timetable.
" we have all out classes together...wierd?... the new kids usually have the shitty subjects" i looked shockingly at his timetable.

" i have my ways, missy"
He smirked
I just shook my head and began walking with ryan to our first class.

---------- break time---------

Me and ryan have sat together for the last few classes and hes actually really sweet and polite, unlike nearly all the boys at our school.
We began walking to the cafateria when ryan spoke.
"Hey, missy,thanks for helping me around, i dont know what i would have done if you werent there"

" no need to thank me ry, at least i have a new friend" i smiled back.
We aproached our usual table and i began introducing everyone, and by everyone i mean Faith,nathan and zach.

" hey guys this is ryan, hes new so hes sitting with us. Be nice." I said staring at all of them.

" hey" they all said in unison.
" whats up" ryan replyed back.

Zach and Nathan are like by boy best friends and there really protective so im suprised that they havent said something to ryan already.
Breaktime ended quickly because we were more interested in ryans life than our food.
I stood up and hugged faith goodye. Zach walked towards me with Nathan and leaned in for a hug. I began to hug the boys but was interupted by a huge pain in my stomach that made me collapse to the floor.
The boys let go of me and the pain dissapeared, but then when they tryed to help me up it started again, almost as if it only happened when i hugged them?
" let go of me im fine i just skipped breakfast" i quickly said not wanting any more stomach pains.

" i have to get to class for an exam, ryan can you make sure she eats before going to class?" Zach asked Ryan." Sure man" he replied

The boys left and i was left with ryan.
" so, what was that all about?" Ryan asked me.
" i dont know but it felt like if i hugged them the pain started and when they let go, the pain stopped....wierd right?" I asked.
He looked almost happy which was a little creepy.
" yeah, wierd hey ... uh i need the toilet so go eat something and ill be back in a bit" he said hurrying off to the bathroom.

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 😚
MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME IN THE STORY!!