Lawless X Shy!Reader [CONFIDENCE]

Requested by: @AisuMushoku
______________________

You were a very shy girl, you weren't one to talk and be the centre of attention. You stuck with the people you were comfortable with, and didn't really make new friends.

One of your best friends was Mahiru Shirota. You went to his house one day and met his Servamp. So, you got dragged into the lovely world of... vampires.

You met the other Servamp's, their Eve's and Subclasses. You were very shy most of the time you spend with them. Yet, one of the Servamp's made you feel confident.

This Servamp made your face go red when he talks to you, and you were always extremely nervous when he's around. Yet, you wanted to be more confident around him, to show him you are tough and confident just like him.

He was the Servamp of Greed, or Lawless. You adored him, and thought he was the best looking thing on earth.

You loved him, no doubt about it. But you were too shy to confess, hell even talking to him is a struggle.

You've only known him for a month but you loved him the day you later eyes on him. You just wanted to be somebody to him.
...

You were sitting on your mattress that you sleep on when you stay over at tetsu's hot springs place. You were just reading a book, bored out of your mind.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!!~"

"Oh! H-hey Lawless... how are things?"

"Good, besides angel-chan always kicking me."

He pouted and looked at you with puppy dog eyes. You couldn't resist that look of his. You just giggled and patted his forehead.

"Awe, you poor thing~"

He cuddled up next to you and just stayed there. You were taken aback from these actions, and felt your face heat up.

He noticed this.

"You're so cute when you're flustered~"

Your face got even redder if possible. The one you loved, the one you adored... was cuddling up next to you calling you cute.

You try hiding your face in your hands. You were being extremely shy, more than usual. You couldn't process that this was actually happening.

You stayed like that until a pair of hands grabbed yours and pulled it away from you face. It's was Lawless.

You looked into each other's eyes, love evident in them. Your face was not as red as before, and you enjoyed this moment with him.

"(Y-N)-Chan..."

"Yes Lawless...?"

"Can I tell you something...?"

"Yes of course."

"I... I love you so much (Y/N)-Chan. You make me feel happy."

Your heart flustered from each word. He loved you, he returned your feelings.

"Lawless..."

"Yes..."

"I love you too Lawless."

I leaned in about to kiss him, I felt a wave of confidence wash over me. I was going to kiss him.

Finally, our lips met with each other's. The kiss was full of passion and love. I enjoyed the moment, and I'll cherish it forever.

We pulled away from what seemed like forever. I looked at him with a loving smile.

"I love you (Y-N)-Chan~!"

"I love you to Lawless!"
...

The guys came in and saw me and Lawless cuddling.

"Hey guys! What's going on here huh~?"

Misono said.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU ROTTEN HEDGEHOG!!"

Licht yelled and kicked Lawless across the room.

"ANGEL-CHAN!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"YOU WERE BOTHERING (Y-N)!"

"NO I WASN'T!!"

"Haha! Licht, he was just cuddling with me that was all."

"Oh... well whatever. He deserves it."

"Hey!!"

Lawless then came up to me, and made that pouty face with puppy dogs eyes.

"(Y-N)-Chan! Angel-Chan is being mean to me!"

"Awww! It's ok Lawless-Chan! I will protect you!"

I pulled him in for another cuddle. He gladly snuggled up next to me and we enjoyed each other's embrace.

Now if I didn't meet him, I would be extremely shy right now. Probably not even talk at all. But when I'm with him, I'm not so shy. I'm more comfortable and open.

He makes me have...

Confidence.

_________________________

A/N: Sorry if this sucks lol. I will continue righting the next request and post it sometime tomorrow hopefully. So yeah, hope you liked this and please, request more! (On the request page plz) PEACE OUT❤️