"WHAT?!" I yelled. Freeing myself from his grip I ran to my tennis bag and put on my jacket I took off earlier in a rush.

I quickly ran out of the court but realized I was being rude I turned around. The Rikkaidai team were watching me awestruck for some reason. I quickly bowed and waved my arm at them.

"Thank you for the game! I'll see you guys soon!" I yelled before running out of the school gate, silently praying Ryoma doesn't kill me.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

GOING BACK A LITTLE...

"Gray-San it's past thirty minutes," Yukimura smiled reminding the black haired beauty. 'Unbelievable, it took thirty minutes for one game!' He thought still smiling.

The Rikkaidai team watched as the girl stared at their captain for a while.

"WHAT?!" She screamed. She quickly grabbed her tennis bag and slipped on her jacket before running out of the court.

"Well..." Yagyu muttered pushing his glasses up.

They all gazed as the girl was running but when she suddenly stopped they watched her in interest.

"Thanks for the game! I'll see you guys soon!" She yelled before quickly running again, disappearing around the corner.

"Wow, she's gone already," Kirihara muttered looking a bit dazed.

Marui and jackal nodding in agreement.

Sanada silently walked over to Yukimura who was smiling a bit sadisticly.

"S-Seiichi, are you ok?" Sanada question looking nervous, which was completely out of his character.

Yukimura nodded as he continued to look where Ayumi disappeared minutes ago. He was stunned how quickly his senses were back to normal, mer few minutes ago he was helpless as a new born child, but with a simple tap on his neck by Ayumi, all his senses were back. He honestly was amazed.

"An interesting girl isn't she?" Yukimura muttered, Sanada and Yanagi who were standing next to him nodded.

"You're interested in her," Yanagi stated making Yukimura smile.

"Hm, maybe, she's something I haven't seen before, I'm curious."

Sanada and Yanagi looked at him but quickly shuddered seeing the sadistic smile on his face.

'Scarey' they both thought.

The rest of the Rikkaidai team were chatting about Ayumi.

"Hey, wait a second!" Niou yelled making everyone look at him, "Did she say, 'I'll see you guys soon!' She did didn't she?"

Yukimura and Sanada narrowed their eyes remembering what she said. Yanagi was writing in his notebook calmly.

"She did say 'I'll see you guys soon!' She must know something," Yanagi muttered.

"Wasn't she pretty?" Marui muttered dreamly. His green bubble gum popped over his nose and mouth.