Yukimura-San looked a bit disappointed as he rubbed his green headband, "Why don't we have a three game match Gray-San?"

I cocked my head in confusion, "If a whole match takes too much time we could three games and whoever has two games is the winner," I suddenly realize what he means and looked at him with a smile.

"I think that'll be great idea, I don't believe three games will even take thirty minutes!" And with that I easily jumped over the net making my long black hair blow out of my face.

"By the way you seemed to have a very protective friend," Yukimura-San commented as he gave me a closed eye smile.

I shrugged and bounced the ball, "He's a childhood friend, he just worries a lot, especially because I just came back from America," he nodded and watched me carefully.

Taking slow deep breaths I continued to bounce the ball getting the familiar numbness I get when I use my yips.

Closing my eyes I focus on the feeling moving to my racket, when I feel like I'm ready I snap my eyes open and throw the ball into the air and slamming it down, aiming at Yukimura-san's feet. The captain of Rikkaidai quickly returned it, but not without gasping out loud.

Two senses down, hearing and feel, three to go. I return his shot, and frown when I couldn't smell anything. He definitely has yips, but he hasn't mastered it, he still can't control the amount of yips.

The return I gave him was a regular return giving him a bit of a break, when he hit back I returned it swiftly deciding to take one of his senses this time. Three down, two to go, he just lost his taste.

But he didn't hesitate to hit back making me lose my feeling.

We continued to rally Yukimura-San losing all his senses except his eye sight while I was left with my taste and hearing. I closed my eyes as soon as I lost my eye sight and listened carefully for the noise of the ball cutting through air. When I detected the ball I hit back making sure to make Yukimura-San run after it. While he did I slammed my index and middle finger to the pressure point in my neck. I winced when I suddenly could feel the pain again. I opened my eyes, it was still it bit blurry but just enough for me to be able to see where the ball has heading.

Returning it with a grin I flash a smile at a shocked looking Yukimura-San. He ran to hit it making him lose his last sense, his eye sight. I didn't hesitate to hit back giving me the first point.

Yukimura-San stood in middle of the court with a frown on his face. I quickly ran to his court and looked hesitantly at Sanada-San who was full on glaring at me.

"Hiiii!" I squeaked and looked away, "Sorry Yukimura-San," I mutter before going on my tip toe so I could reach his neck. I pressed harshly against a pressure point making the blue haired teen gasp.

He blinked a few times before he looked down at me with a frown, "Gray-San,"

I smiled at him, "I returned your senses, shall we continue?" I stated to walk back to the court but his hand grabbing my wrist stopped me.

I looked up in confusion and looked at his blue eyes, I suddenly felt weird and uncomfortable. My stomachs was feeling so out of place. What the heck? Maybe I are too much breakfast...

"Yes?"

"Gray-San it's past thirty minutes," he smiled making me freeze.