The Lyon's Roar

Lucious finally told his sons about ALS, and it hit everyone hard. It hit Hakeem really hard. It went to church and prayed.
Jamal track him down and sat down by him.
Hakeem and jamal decided to bury their feelings and act like a family for once.
They soon beging the legacy album
Expect for one person Andre. Andre plot, which leads to Andre consulting with Vernon about the best way to take over the company.

Jamal starts to get friendly with the hot director his dad has hired to make a documentary about his legacy. The guy’s name is Ryan Morgan, and he’s self-assured, very attractive, and most importantly, into Jamal. 
Jamal was flirting back.

Later on that day, Jamal was spending time with his daughter when there was a knock at the door. Jamal answered and saw it was Chris.
Chris said "where is she, I want tower her."
Jamal said "she is in the living room."
They both walked in the living room and saw the little girl watching TV.
Jamal said "lola this is my friend Chris."
Chris said "call me uncle Chris sweetie."
Lola was a very sweet girl. Chris even taught Jamal how to do her hair.
Jamal said "I'm eventing you to this event, wear white. Plus I want to share something with the world."
Chris looked at him and said "you want the world to know that your more than lucious son."
Jamal nodded.
Chris said "I'm there for you have every step of the way.*

That night of the event, Chris was looking for any of the Lyon family and saw Jamal and cookie walking in.

(I couldn't find him in white, so just pretend this outfit is white)Chris walks over them and hug them both

Chris walks over them and hug them both. Cookie was happy that Chris was there.
Chris stood with cookie and waited for Jamal to perform.

Jamal takes the stage, starts off with his pretty awesome version of the song, and then makes it more awesome by changing up the lyrics, from singing about loving a woman to loving a man. The crowd loves it. Hot director guy Ryan loves it. Lucious is scandalized.
Chris is happy that Jamal came out to the world. Cookie and Chris was dancing and singing along to the song.