Out, Damned Spot

With the whole blow up at dinner last night. Things seems to be going OK. Sort of.Michael is worried that as Jamal’s career rises, he’s going to be left behind. They recently move into a better apartment.

During that day, lucious was watching Hakeem perform his video drip drop. When he notice his ALS flaring up. He also notice the feds going through this garbage. He told veron to take care of it.

There is trouble in paradise because Jamal has to cancel a planned romantic get away with Michael.Michael though it has something to so with Chris and the music. Jamal tried to explain to him it was only the music and that him and Chris are only friends. But Michael wasn't believing that. He storms put of the apartment when Chris was about to knock on the door.
Michael gave Chris the evil eye and left.
Chris said "who piss on his cheerios this morning?"
Jamal gave Chris a look. Chris said "I'm sorry, I just brought over some lunch cause you'll be hungry with working on music."
Jamal said "thanks."

The next day at empire, Jamal wanted Chris there for support on his music. Chris agreed.
Soon they heard noise coming down the hall.
It was a woman and a child.
Jamal walks over to the woman and said "Olivia what are you doing here?"
Chris heard about Olivia, on how Jamal used to be married to her a long time ago. But it was serious.
Olivia smiled and said "I want Lola to meet her daddy."

No one had words to say, they looked at Jamal and looked back at the child.
Did Jamal really have a daughter?"