Our dancing Days

Cookie is in lucious office talking about the rift between Jamal and Hakeem. Cookie told lucious he need to do something about it. Her back was turned when she heard someone fall on the floor. She turned around and lucious passed out.
An ambulance was called and lucious was going to the hospital. They ask him who was going to the hospital with him. Since cookie and anika both wanted to go.
Lucious nodded in anika direction and she got in. Cookie was not happy.

Michael is done with Jamal. He loads up a car with his stuff and tells Jamal, “I love you, but you’re in love with your music. You don’t have room for anyone else.” 
Jamal was a little sad, but also felt relief.

When lucious got out of the hospital he was at home on bed rest. Andre thought he was running empire while his father recovered. But he thought wrong. Lucious called during the meeting and got everything on track.

The next day, Becky was trying to get the elevator to work so she called over the new security director, Malcolm to help her because the elevator has been stuck on the seventeenth floor for ten minutes. Once he got it working, they saw Lola alone claiming she can't fond her mother.

Jamal went off to think as everyone search for Olivia. Cookie called Chris and ask him to come to empire and cheer up Jamal.
Chris came over and saw jamal sitting in one of the studios.
Jamal said "my mother called you."
Chris said "yea, she told me what happen, I understand, you know the same thing happen to me. I don't want that little girl to grow up without a family."
Jamal nodded.
Chris said "you know I'll help you out, plus I can spoil her rotten."
Jamal laughed and put his head on Chris shoulder.
Jamal said "me and Michal broke up."
Chris was jumping for joy the inside, but kept claim on the outside.
Chris said "how do you feel?"
Jamal looked at Chris and said "good, now I can do this without feeling guilty."
Jamal kissed Chris.
Chris said "are you sure?"
Jamal said "I'm sure."
Chris smiled and kiss Jamal back.

They didn't know that cookie saw and heard the whole thing. The only thing she wanted was her son to be happy.