Chapter 3: Third Recon Team

After the Battle of Ginza, Japanese Ground Self Defense Force has cleared out the unknown invaders. There were no survivors to take prisoners. The Japanese military securing the unknown gate. Governments began to discuss what to do. US government are even involved because of the death of the US Ambassador Rogers and three Diplomatic Security Agents were killed during the attack. Plus Triple Canopy are involved also because four contractors were in the Battle of Ginza along with the JGSDF.

01:58PM

Japanese Ground Self Defense Force Camp Hachinohe, Aomori, Japan

The US private contractor team are in the JGSDF base except for Wesley. Scott and Deon were watching TV on news channel that is discussing the situation of Ginza and Rihanna was getting bored and annoyed but a little worried when she was looking at photos of her with the same girl on her cell phone.

"This...sucks." Said Rihanna. "We're here sitting on our asses waiting for the Japanese to decides if they'll let us join the fight or not. They should already let us join anyway because we were engage by those soldiers."

"You got to understand...we're private contractors. Not soldiers." Said Deon. "Even if we did help, would you really think that the government would give us credit?"

"Deon got a good point Rihanna." Scott commented his opinion. "Not everyone like a hired gun."

Suddenly two men came up to the team. One is Caucasian American, orange short buzz cut hairstyle with a short beard, green eyes, has a small battle scar on the right side of his face and he is wearing a dark blue long sleeve button up collard shirt, a nice watch, tan pants and brown shoes and the other is a Hispanic Caucasian American, black medium hairstyle with a beard, brown eyes and he's wearing glasses, a red short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. The three contractors got up and greeted the familiar men which

"Hey guys." Said the Hispanic Caucasian American

"Oh Glenn, Paul you're here."

"Yeah. Glad to see all of you guys alive." Said the Caucasian American contractor who is Paul.

"How was Benghazi?"

"Same as usual." Paul answered. "CIA are still being spies and assholes and Benghazi is still dangerous."

"So where's Wes?" Asked Glenn.

"He's having a long ass meeting with the government...along with our Triple Canopy President and Director."

"Is he trying to get permission to join the JSDF operation through that Gate?"

"Yeah and I think we should be already joining because we were kicking some ass and saved a lot of lives." Said Rihanna.

Wesley came into the

"Alright guys I'm back." Wesley then noticed Paul and Glenn. "Oh hey guys. Glad to see you two here."

"Ah dude you still have the mustache?" Asked Glenn.

"Yeah so?" Asked Wesley.

"Come on dude. Get a beard. It's way better than a mustache, you Al Dillon from Predators looking ass." Said Glenn.

"No, no even worst. Scott Wickland from 13 Hours having ass." Said Paul.

"Fuck you two." Said Wesley. "Plus I'm in my twenties and I look way better than Carl Weathers and David Giuntoli. But listen up. We finally got the chance to join the Japanese Self Defense Force operation beyond the Gate. We'll be assigned to stick with Third Recon Team. Team leader is Yōji Itami. He is trained as a Ranger and Special Forces so there's a possibility that he has great tactics so don't judge him yet."