Chapter 2: Ginza Attack

(Two Months Later)

11:15AM

August 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

It is a nice sunny day in Japan. Most likely a normal day for Japan. It was hotter than ever. Then suddenly at the Ginza district in Tokyo...a gate to another world opened in the middle of the district. From it emerged a horde of horsemen and footmen donned with armor reminiscent of Medieval Europe. They were accompanied by the sort of monsters one would usually find in fantasy novels; orcs, goblins and even giants. They started attacking everyone who happened to be there. No matter the age nor nationality, they were massacring anyone they could find. As Japan had been at peace for a long time, people did not know how to defend themselves and could only scream in terror in the face of the attack. Whether they were merely shoppers, whether they were parents or even foreign tourists, not one was spared from the horses' hooves, the sharp spears of the soldiers, or the swords that cut to kill. They even have catapults and use on the people. The streets were painted blood. If there were one word to describe the gruesome scene, it would be 'hell'. The army from another world planted a black banner on a mountain of corpses and loudly declared to no particular audience that this land was now theirs in a foreign tongue.

(US Embassy)

Deon is still asleep on his bed in his quarters. He is shirtless and only wearing boxers underneath his red sleeping shorts. He then starts to wake up slowly. He lifts his body up and noticed that Rihanna is gone. Deon gave out a sigh and hopped off the bed and start his mourning routines. Deon did his push ups, took his shower, brush his teeth, combed his hair and got dressed. Now wearing a white button down short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. He even put on his tactical waist pistol holster that carries his Beretta 92FS and ammo in his ammo pouch. He then walks out of the quarter and met up with his team. Rihanna is wearing a dark blue short sleeve shirt, blue jeans, has a MEU(SOC) pistol in her tactical waist holster and sneakers, Scott is wearing a dark red short sleeve shirt, tan tactical pants, has a SIG-Sauer P226R on his leg tactical holster and sneakers and Wesley is wearing a black short sleeve shirt, black pants, has a Beretta 92FS in his tactical waist holster and sneakers.

"Morning." Said Deon.

"Morning." Wesley. "Sleep well?"

"I slept alright. How about you guys?"

"We slept fine." Said Scott. "For some reason I was dreamed about using the bathroom throughout the whole dream."

"Dude...did you wet yourself in bed?" Asked Deon after he gave out a surprise and confused look on his face.

"I was lucky that I didn't. I'd be pissed off if I pissed myself in bed."

"So what are doing today?"

"Nothing much really." Said Wesley. "Ambassador is most likely gonna be staying here all day. Plus DS boys are gonna have a day off into the city today."

"Good for me because my girlfriend is off duty today as well." Said Rihanna.

"Hey guys since we're all here, I want to tell you guys that our two favorite former Green Berets are coming back from Benghazi and to here." Said Wesley.

"Paul and Glenn?" Asked Deon.

"Paul and Glenn. They're being transferred here. Whole team back together again."

"Was getting lonely without them." Said Scott.

"Ain't that the truth?" Rihanna commented.

Suddenly two Diplomatic Security agents, Agent Derrick Halls (Caucasian, mid thirties, bald, green eyes, athletic built, Wearing a white button down short sleeve shirt, Blue jeans, shoes and has a waist pistol holster that holds his Glock 17) and Agent Drake Gates (Caucasian, late twenties, short black hair, beard, muscular built, wearing a grey short sleeve shirt, tan cargo pants and shoes and has a waist pistol holster that holds his Glock 17) rushed to the contractors. The even have a worried look on their faces.