Chapter 6: "Dont chase cars!"

A/N: Omg, okay, So I havent updated in forever and I feel so bad. blahhh. This probably wont be that good of a chapter other than the parts my co-author wrote (soccerdiva12) because shes amazing. Buttt... Lets get on with it.

I should probably explain this chapter because I even confused myself. This is what happened before she told Liam about being in the Army with alot more details. Then near the end it changes to after she told him, its pretty much a filler chapter.

Recap: "I protected my country, Liam! I was a fighting soldier! You ever think of why I can shoot a bow? Or why I have guns? People like you aren't supposed to know where I've been or what I've seen, you're not supposed to know I would've died for my homeland!" She screams and cries with anger and hurt, the pain she radiates as she shakes uncontrollably. Realization dawns on me, and the thought hurts more than I expected.

"Y-You were in the army?"

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

*Louis's POV*

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

*Bang* *crash* "Shhh! Lou is sleeping!"

"NOT ANYMORE IM NOT!" I scream out to the dimwits making the noise.

I stretched and get out of bed. I trudge over to the bathroom across from my room and yawn. I strip down after making sure there was a towel.

As the hot water comes ragging down splashing on my skin relaxing me, I can't help but think of last night with Eleanor. It was perfect. She was really starting to doubt our relationship but I told her not to worry. The stinging in my eye broke me out of my thoughts of a gorgeous girl and I realized I haven't rinsed my hair yet.

"Help!! Ow! It stings!" I scream out trying to clean my eye. As I was about to the point where I wanted to cry Harry came through the door to my rescue.

"Wait outside the door while I get a towel!" I scream to the curly headed boy. I heard the door shut so I finish rinsing my hair and get the towel. After making sure it was secured I opened the door trying to calm the stinging down.

With my left eye closed and my right open I can see Haz get a rag wet and ring it out. He comes closer to me helping me get the soap out.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

*Brooke's POV*

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Help!! Ow! It stings!" I hear Louis scream out. I stand up going to help but I get pushed down onto Liams lap by a curly mop running to the rescue. I blush pushing myself from Liam.

"Aww, Larry Stylinson! Although I never shipped it, it's still adorable!" I gush about the bestfriends.

"Then what bromance did you ship?" Niall asks between shoving food in his mouth.

"Well, my little Nialler, I always shipped you and Liam, or you and Louis, or you and Zayn," I say sighing looking over at the now frightened Irish lad.

"WHY?!"

"Oh calm your Irish booty," I speak "I never shipped it as a romance, only a bromance!"

"Still though!" He exclaims.

"Dang, so over dramatic!" I roll my eyes in sarcasm.

"Oh like you're not?" Niall retorts.

"Actually I'm not," I smile falsely sweet. All the while stepping closer, not in a seductive manner but more the 'I'm the creeper about to chop off you're head' kind of way.