AUTHORS NOTE

his is not an update... sorry if you thought it was.... I was just saying I found the girl whos going to play Bella. Its Nicole Gale Anderson with about shoulder length hair. (Picture on the side.)

I figured this would give you more of an idea. Also, I know this book hasnt gone far and doesnt have many hapters but I have al of this planned out and there is gonna be a sequal!! Me and my co-author has it all planned.

Shout out to my co-author. SHELBY!!! @Soccerdiva12 , Love you sis!

But yeah, anyway, my sequal will have her married to one of the boys and she makes a decsion when offered something and ahhh. She will have longer hair. (also posted on the side.)

Butttt. On another Note:

*Ill update this weekend and try to post more but school... :/. Ugh.

*Also If you have any stories and want me to read them comment below or private message me. I just need a new story, lol.

* Interact with me! Message me with ideas for books, ill write or message me with tips for my story, ORRRR if you want to just message me to talk. Ill always talk(:

*I might even do some shout outs at the end of chapters, again message me and tell me 5 interesting facts about you! Ahhh. I feel like im boring you.

* I want a wattpad bestfriend. And a twitter bestfriend, so if you like me enough message me and ill give my twitter and we can be bestfriends! lol(: Sooo

* im gona go now sooooo, yeah.

*Sorry if you thought this was a update, honestly, but do these?^^(:

The picture of her with short hair will be in the next chapter!!

~Love you my little Pigeons!

Love, Your Queen Pigeon. XX(: