Chapter 5: Getting to know each other.

Recap: As soon as I get home I storm through the door to hear a guitar playing and then stop with Bella's laugh and Louis'. It only made me more mad and I stormed through the living room to make them stop laughing and go to my room with the tears still coming. I go to my room, close the door, lock it, and lay down on my bed in a ball crying. I soon fall asleep.

*Bella's POV*

"Well, Ms.Smith you are healthy and I say you are just about all healed up so you can go back to work soon. Although I suggest that you take it easy and don't go right back in where you were serving."

"Okay, thanks," I respond while standing up and walking out the door behind the doctor.

I sign out and walk to the waiting room where Louis should be. I will say I never suspected him to be as cool as he is. I smile and nod towards him as he stands up to walk away from the small group of, I'd say about 11 years old's, who were surrounding him.

"Look at you, you big tiger," I say with a smirk and slight laugh.

"You're just jealous that I hugged one of those girls!" Was his come back. I never saw him hug a girl but I played along.

"You're right Lou. It hurts right here!" I basically yell poking my finger over my heart.

"I knew it! I'm so so sorry!" Louis yells dropping to his knees. Just looking at him like that makes me burst out laughing. I help Louis up while stumbling to the car. When we were in the car I started to ask about our plans for tonight.

"Friday movie night like normal?" I ask and he sucks in a breath.

"I, uhh kinda have a thing tonight.. and uh can't," He says like its really gonna bother me. I laugh.

"You're going out with Eleanor aren't you?" I question, as soon as I said her name his face looked like a little boy on Christmas morning.

"Yeah I am, I haven't seen her in a while so I figured she would miss this fine body," he speaks while focusing on the road with a smirk.

"Well, yeah. If she likes a hairy guy with no muscle," I retort while keeping a straight face and looking out the window.

"Oh you mean you?" He playful asks.

"Yeah, I mean you," I respond. He was about to reply but my phone went off interrupting him. It was Si.

"Heller," I quote Medea from the Tyler Perry movies.

"Hello," Simon says ignoring it unlike Louis who is dying of laughter in the leathery seat next to me.

"So whats up?" I question the man on the other end of the phone.

"Well I have an important business trip in America and I wanted to make sure you were okay to be left alone," the old man assures me.

"I'm fine!" I speak... well... scream.

"Haha, okay. But call if you need anything. And I mean absolutely anything!"

"Okay, okay, I will," I respond and we hang up after a couple 'goodbyes'.

"Hey Lou, can you drop me off at the park?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure, but don't get lost!" He basically screams. I just laugh in return.

I walk through the park looking at all the scenes unfold around me. I take in a breath of cold air and smile. I pull my jacket around myself tighter while seeing little kids run around trying to catch leaves falling from the trees and diving in piles full of the already fallen. I want kids someday, I want to be married like all of those happy couples, who give their kids the best they can, have their kids grow up proud to have their mums as mums, grow old with the same person who went through the struggles of having kids with me. I guess I just expect motherhood to be so great like so many people say. I walk past the breath taking scene of the park and make my way home, I should get some practicing in.