Jimin X You

!!!PLEASE WATCH VIDEO FIRST TO UNDRESTAND MORE!!! (It's like Jimin's POV)

Cr. bangtan.yum

// A/n : I'm sorry for the Breaking English //

You wake up on your bed, Your Parents are sleeping but they're both sick. After your parents are sick and couldn't help you with life, your life becames a nightmare, all of your friends stared to leave you,Everyone looks at you Disguise. You packed yourself for school, You walked the streets like you usually do. But then you see the Squad that used to bully you, you didn't know what to do, there's to other way to school than this Street. You Choiced to run all the way passing them.

You run through them but someone was grabbing your wrist and makes you falls, They started to Laugh at you, and started to kick you. And now you are all bleeding. All you want is to be safe with your parents.

"He..Help me"

"Ahaahhaha!!What're You going to do huh!? Run away!?"

You cannot do anything you just laying there lifeless but then you hears someone screams your name, and you hears punching sounds, but you fainted.

You wake up in your bed room again, You see your hands, stomach, legs are all blue because they kick you. You see around if someone is there,but theres no one.

You proceed to open your computer and continue your homework, But then something pops out and says 'Wanna' Play?. Click Yes to play,Click No to die' You don't know so you just click 'Yes' Because you don't wanna' die. Then the screen says 'Loading...'. The screen was all dark and only text that is white colour. The screen changes and says 'Welcome to real date game!. Click Start to play!'' It's Perfect!You need someone to be by your side so You click Start , the screen changes again and says 'Fill the answer we ask down below to start!' You Stared to fill the questions like: Whats your name?, Where do you lived?, Whats you number?, Gender? Etc.

After you fill up everthing you see a map and see's your name on it, it seems it's your house is on the map then you clicked 'Search People Near you' and 6 arrow and names Is popping out. You Randomly Click an arrow. And an option popped out 'Are you sure to choose this person?? Click Yes to choose and Click No to cancel'so you clicked Yes, and all the person bio showed up:

'Name:Park Jimin

Age:21

Gender:Male

etc...'

He's the same age as you so it's perfect

"Hm...Park Jimin, 21... Male... hm... Perfect!" You humbled

"Soo...What should I do next??" You are getting more to it, so you clicked'See Location? Click Yes To Accept and No to cancel'and then you clicked 'Yes'

The screen is loading then something appeared. It was, a direction where you two gonna' met. Yes you know this is very dangerous but you don't know anything else or you gonna' die. The address was:

Date : Today

Hour : 00.00

Place : Vanec Voilon Park at 3rd bench from the left Infront the Big Tree

So you decided to accepted the address and you are gonna' meet your partner.