t w e n t y f i v e

Song of The Day : Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

Comment, vote and share!

T w e n t y f i v e

  We were all, currently sitting in the cafeteria of our school for the lunch break. Harriet, as she mentioned yesterday was absent. It was a little less funny without her, honestly. I kind of missed her comments about the food that was served in lunch. Two small vanilla muffins being the best part about it.

  I, Hailey and Taylor were talking about random stuff when some three boys decided it was the perfect time to make their appearance. I literally groaned loudly as I saw the little smirk gracing Nolan's lips as he, Breckin and Asher made their ways here. But I was all smiley and giddy on the insides, making me feel a bit too weird in my my tummy. What was this feeling I was having since the past few days, whenever he was around? Maybe I was preggy? Haha, not really! Maybe I was sick due to the school's food? Yeah, I guess that was it.

  "Hey ladies, mind if we join in?" Asked Nolan, as he looked at me, not even bothering to glance at the other 'ladies.' I scowled at him while shooting quick smiles to Asher and Breckin who nodded and grinned back, respectively.

  "If we say no, is it gonna make a difference?" Asked Taylor.

  "It isn't," Said Asher as he plopped down on my left side, raising his feet so now they were resting on the table.

  "Of course it isn't. We don't listen to anyone," Said Nolan, rather cockily and jokingly as he sat on my right side. I really regret not sitting beside Hailey where Breckin had now decided to plop down.

  "We have taken some serious oath to never leave you guys alone," Said Breckin, eyeing Hailey from the corner of his eyes. I looked at him suspiciously while my gaze moved to Hailey who seemed way too weirdly absorbed by her book that she managed to reach out for a book when her eye candy was right beside her and pretended to be engrossed by her upside down reading. Yes, you read it correct. She was reading her book upside down. I and Taylor were busy eyeing her weirdly while Asher and Nolan found it interesting to steal my two vanilla muffins, the only edible part of that freaky lunch. I slapped their hands away while my eyes didn't even move away from Hailey and Breckin. It was weird, completely and utterly weird. I mean, she never ever read anything, then why was she suddenly interested in reading and that too in a frigging lunch break.

She got a body like an hourglass

  But I can give it to you all the time

  She got a booty-

  My phone suddenly started blaring loudly, making everyone jump loudly and Breckin even fell off his chair and stumbled to the ground, groaning in pain. Nolan and Asher started laughing hysterically and Asher even managed to stumble out some words that sounded like 'We so should have taken a video of that. Priceless!' Hailey left her book aside and bent down to help Breckin, her face etched in complete horror. Taylor looked at the boys on our table, strangely as if saying in her mind 'They really need to go to the mental hospital.' I, too thought that way Taylor, same.

  I cursed at them and fished my phone out, Jessie J's voice still ringing across the walls of the cafeteria with everyone shooting us weird looks and some girls looking at us enviously. I wouldn't blame them though. I looked at the caller's name and a smile found it's way on my lips. My dad was calling me! I hadn't talked to him since a week. I didn't even tell him about Nolan and everything happening these days in my life. I really missed talking to him.

  "Hello."

  "Cade?" My father's voice sounded from the other side.

  "Dad? Wow! How are you?" I asked him, excitement seeping from my voice. My father chuckled from the other side, probably at my eagerness to speak with him.