t h r e e

Song of the day: Move by Little Mix.

Comment, vote and share!

t h r e e

  "Hello?" I asked the person on the other side of the phone who had balls to call me at such an ungodly hour. My voice sounded raspy. Well for some people it might sound sexy as hell, but when it came to me I sounded like a dying whale with my raspy voice. It's not like I was asleep or anything. I was just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling since the past two hours, reminiscing the amazing memories about my family when my mother was alive. But due to the fact that I didn't utter a word since the past couple hours, my voice had gone raspy.

If this call turned out to be a wrong number, I was so giving the person a earful and he or she or maybe it is going to regret buying a phone altogether.

  "You bitch!" The voice shrieked and I immediately shot up from my bed, recognizing the venom filled voice without a problem. It is none other than the Bitchy Taylor. Well Taylor Jones, the Queen Bee for other students of Riverdale High, but the Bitchy cousin to me. She had always hated me and wished for my worst always. She acted like a perfect daughter in front of our parents, but in alone and in school she was a whole new person. She was my number one bully. And considering the fact that her best dancer, Hailey was my best friend, it gave her all the more reason to hate me 'cause everyone thought that Hailey can do better than me. But does Hailey care? Nah, she didn't give a rat's ass to what the people said. She loved me no matter what happened to people, what gossips they create about me or her or about us.

  "Taylor? Are you okay?" I asked into the phone, keeping my thoughts on bay. I mean no matter she is bitchy to me, she was still family to me albeit she doesn't believe I was hers.

     "It's all because of you. You're the reason she's dead -" she slurred into the phone and continued,"she was the only person who honestly understood me. And I loved her so much you have no idea. You should have gone to the supermarket not her. She asked you to go there and get eggs for the next morning's breakfast, but you being the lazy bum you are decided that you don't have to go. You should have been dead," she said as she broke down on the phone in sobs.

  Ouch!

   I didn't try to think much about it as she was drunk and tomorrow morning won't even remember drunk dialing me. But me being the stupid, concerned person I was, decided to rescue her because I couldn't let her do something she'll regret altogether tomorrow morning. I had to be the sensible one.

    "Taylor? Where are you?" I asked her as she sniffed on the phone and took sharp intake of breath.

"I'm at this club called '69 Moves'," she slurred, hiccuping. I knew this club, Hailey used to talk a lot about it as it has the best night experiences as she explained. And she even got us fake ID's that I hadn't ever used until today. Today in order to save Taylor, I would be going to the club for the first time.

    She truly was drunk. She never talked to me like a civil person.

    "Okay. Wait there. Don't go anywhere. I'll come to pick you up," I said as I got out from my bed and threw the first outfit I could find. A large navy blue jumper, black leggings and slipped into my worn out white converses.

     I quickly sneaked out of my room, tiptoeing my way down the stairs being careful enough not to wake anyone up.

    Quietly making my way down, I grabbed the keys of my Vespa, which were hung on a key holder in the kitchen. Being as discreet as possible, I scurried over to the door and pulled the knob open. Unlocking the door, I quickly stepped out into the porch and let out a sigh of relief.