K I L L

Suddenly it was my turn ask. "What do you want?" I asked and the planchette moved to K I L L. Oh my fucking God!! "Oh gad, I don't wanna play anymore!!" Karina said, nearly crying. "Can I see you through the planchette?" Marina asked. The planchette quickly moved to YES. Marina picked the planchette up and looked through it, she stopped right at me. And screamed. She put the planchette back on the board. "What is it?" I nearly screamed. "I saw a girl, about 5" Marina said and I saw she wasn't lying. She looked terrified. Now, Karina was crying. Lilly wanted to ask a question" Are we still speaking to ZOZO?" She asked and the planchette moved to NO. We all looked at each other with eyes wide open. "Then who is this?" I asked and it went to the letters L O S T. Lost? What a wierd name. "Have you lost your name?" Kristina asked and it moved to NO.
-
We played for about 2 hours and we remembered to say GOODBYE. That girl, Lost, told us that her uncle drowned her, because she with an accident killed her baby brother and she was only 5. When I came home I couldn't sleep. I told Adam everything and we went in the bed. He stroke my hair and kissed me goodnight. It was a long delightful kiss.
----------------------------------------------Hello I hope you like This chapter Too. Love you guys. XX Marina