Whats your name?

I woke up from a call from Marina. She is my new friend, and she works at the mortuary. She lives here in London and I met her at my last job at Maraccas Cafeteria. "Hello" I said and yawned. "Hello Delly, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to night? I'm having a few friends over and I have a interesting game we should play." She said happy. "Yeah, which time?" I said still tired. "What about 19? " she said. "Yeah" I said and hung up. I went to sleep again.
-
"Mom, can you drive me to Oscar before soccer?" Angelo said and opened my bedroom door. "Yeah, in 2 hours right?" I said and I realised the clock was 1. "No it's in one hour" he said and closed my door. He is celebrating his 10th birthday soon. Time flies. I got up and put some clothes on. Black trousers and a green sweater. I went out of my room and over to the kitchen. "Hey babe, your finally up!" Adam said to me. "Yeah" I said and laughed. "Just so you know, I'm going to Marina today" I said and he nodded. I went to Hope's room and she sat there playing. "Mommy" she yelled when she saw me. Hope is my new child with my new husband. I got divorced from Simon about 2 and a half years ago.
-
I got my stuff and said goodbye to my kids. I kissed Adam and drove to Marina. "Hi Marina, sorry I'm a bit late" I said and took of my jacket and shoes. She introduced me to her friends. Their name was Karina(she was the one Marina shared apartment with), Lilly (a friend at work) and Kristina (her best friend from secondary school). When her friend Karina saw me she was like "oh my god! It's Adele!! Marina has been a fan of you since primary school! And that's like 9 years ago!! And now your friends?!?" she said amazed. "Haha, I didn't actually know that" I said and laughed. "I think we should get started now, the game were going to play is called a Ouija board" she said and it gave me chills. "Oh no!" Karina said(I think she's the wimpy) Marina laughed.
It's a bit wierd that I'm friend with someone that's 21 and I'm 35. But I like her and I think she likes me too(well obviously). She got her Ouija board on the table and explained the rules. " number 1, never ask a spirit how it died, number 2, never ask a spirit how you are going to die because then your brain believes it and will make it happen, number 3 always say goodbye if not it's like having your front door open, anyone can come in" the game seems creepy.
-
We all had to put one or two fingertip(s) one the planchette. Marina asked the first question. "Are there any spirits here that would like to communicate with us" she said. The planchette slowly went to yes. Then Lilly asked a question. "What's your name?" The planchette quickly went to the letters Z O Z O. I've heard of that name before. It's the devil and if you see him say goodbye as soon as possible. "You guys I don't like this" I tried to say, but Karina was on her way to ask. "Who is ZOZO?" She asked and the planchette went to D E V I L. I felt something breathing at my neck. I turned around and no one was there.
----------------------------------------------Hello This is a new story and I hope you like it! XX Marina