"Y/N, I need to help you. This includes me," he begs.

"Fine," you say, still hesitating. You don't know what Suzy will do, but you know it will be bad. You have so many thoughts going on in your mind right now. You can't even look at Mark not thinking about keeping your memories a secret from him. You see Myungsoo sitting in one of the chairs at the front lobby. When he sees you, he runs straight to you.

"Y/N, listen. I'm so sorry about yesterday," he says rubbing your shoulder.

"It's fine. I don't wanna talk right now. I'm in a bad mood," you say, pushing his hand away. He smiles at you and walks away, knowing that there's really something going on. You sit back down in your seat and Mark does the same.

"Mark, what if you find that girl?" you ask. "Like, what if you've already seen her but you never recognized her?"

He quietly laughs and says, "I would've recognized her right away. Plus, the only person that I've seen who resembles her is you, but that's impossible. You're mean!"

"Hey! Who was the one who yelled at me for being at the pool I own?!" you yell, and smiling right after both of you laugh.

"So, what are you doing to do about Suzy?" he asks while eating the food he prepared. You shrug, while at the same time, you're thinking. You're so worried, and you want to do everything to save the company and your parents. At the same time, you're worrying about Mark and how you're going to tell him about everything. Mark waves his hand in front of you and you finally wake up from your little daydream. He looks straight into your eyes, and you feel something. This was the same feeling you've always had every since you met him. Even though he was a jerk at the time and he ruined your day, you still thought that he was the most handsome and cool man alive.

"Stop looking at me like that," you order, interrupting the moment.

"I was looking at you, because you seemed like you were thinking about something deep. It was you who was staring!" he insists, making you bite your lip. He smirks as he watches you getting nervous.

"Hey! Do you like me?" he asks, slightly yelling.

"Shut up! Since when did I ever like bad boys like you?" you yell back.

He flicks your forehead and says, "I am not a bad boy anymore! Yes, I was a jerk at first, but we're friends now right?"

You feel so embarrassed, because you don't hesitate and immediately nod. He smiles at you and laughs a little bit. You think back at everything you had when you were younger, and you realize that you were such a lucky girl, and even if you never knew him, you would still be lucky. Mark takes your hand and looks into your eyes. Your heart skips a beat and you don't resist his tight grip.

"Y/N, why are you making me feel this way?" he asks, rubbing the palm of your hand.

Your eyes enlarge and you ask, "What are you talking about?"

"I don't know what I'm talking about either. It's just that you're beautiful, you're kind, and you're just an amazing person," he says.

"Are you saying that-" you start to say, but he interrupts you.

"I'm saying that I like you, and I don't know why. You know I loved the same person all my life, but there's something about you. It's something that's telling me that I'll regret it if I don't like you," he slowly says.

You're in shock, and you know he's doing this because you're that girl. He loves you, because you're the same girl.

"Mark, you are talented, sweet, and handsome, but somewhere out there in the world I know she's there," you lie. "Please save your heart for her. I beg you."

You feel so bad for lying, but you know that you can't tell him right away.

"I know she's somewhere out there, and I won't stop loving her. It's just that why am I feeling the exact same way towards you? I'm going crazy!" he exclaims, rubbing his forehead.

"I know what you feel, but like I said, what if you already met her and you just didn't recognize her, because it's been so many years?" you ask, with a worried look. "Worst of all, what if she already knew that she met you, but just decided to hide it because it would hurt you?"

"What is there to hide? This hurts me more! Because of what she's doing to me right now, I'm starting to fall for another person. The problem is, you're not her, and I can't let her go!" he yells.

"Just remember this Mark: you will find her, but at the right time. In fact, she's the one who will come to you. Please stay strong and don't fall in love with me," you say, rubbing his shoulder.

"How do you know that?" he asks, shocked.

"I can feel it. Trust me," you smile. He nods and slightly smiles back.