I giggled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It is nice that you're looking out for him, but we just need a little bit of space." I told my boyfriend, putting my hand on his arm.

"And not to mention it's really risking, I mean we have to keep our superhero status a secret." Kaz added, and I agreed.

We can't risk their secret getting out, or bad things could happen.

"Ok, I get it, I'll go break his heart and tell him he can't hang out with us as much." Chase decided, and I had a look of guilt on my face.

Ok, I didn't think of it that way. Why am I such a mean person?

We all walked back inside, to confront to the kid, and we find him on the couch, eating cookies.

"Hey, great cookies, got anything to, uh, wet my whistle?" He asked, touching his Adam's Apple.

"Oliver can be your milk?" Skylar suggested, grinning. Oliver was offended by that, making me chuckle.

"Uh, look, AJ, we should talk. There's been some concern, mostly from the others, about you being around so much." Chase told him, sadly.

"Eh, I get it." AJ shrugged, standing up, and putting his cookie back in the plate.

He does, how?

"You do?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"Of course, they're afraid I'm gonna find out that they're superheroes." AJ informed us, and my eyes widened.

I look at Chase, who was just as shocked as I was. I don't blame him for looking like that.

The three superheroes came over to us, shocked at AJ.

"That's crazy." Kaz scoffed at him.

"Yeah, we're bionic." Oliver added.

"Uh, no you're not, she's an alien, and you two touched the Arcturion Space Rock." AJ told them, gesturing to each.

The what rock? Is that how they got there powers. I mean I know they got them from a rock, but I never heard the name.

"He knows to much, let up your fire hand, we got to take him out." Oliver whispered to Kaz, who lifted up his hand ready to fire.

Bree and Skylar stopped the boys, and AJ looked a little scared.

"Alright, alright, we don't want to make a mess, better freeze this punk." Oliver lifted his hand, and Skylar slapped it down.

We are not hurting the kid physical, just his little heart, by telling him he can't stay.

We got the boys to calm down, and Skylar looked at the kid seriously. "How did you know we were superheroes?"

Kaz sighed, walking next to AJ. "It's my fault, I'm just way to heroic looking to pass for mortal." He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, that's far from the reason why.

"I've know you're secret for weeks." AJ told us.