1. The new school

(You on the picture)

Your POV

It was morning. I really didn't want to wanna go to my new school. Everyone had known eachother their whole life...

The only people I knew was Aaron and Dante, well I also kinda knew Gene, Dante's bigger brother. I've known Dante and Gene since I where around 3 years old. But then a few years ago, I lost contact with Gene. Dante said that he got some new friends. "Well, it's more like a gang..." Dante corectet himself.

"Y/N! Time to get up!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. "I'm comming!" I yelled. I got out of bed, got dressed an went downstairs. My mom looked at me with that are-you-seriously-not-gonna-brush-your-hair-look I shaked my head, then she sighed. We ate breakfast, without talking that much. I heard Aaron yelling outside the door;

"Y/N, are you comming?" "2 seconds!" I yelled back. He opend the door, and walked in. "Goodmorning Aaron," My mom greatet. "Morning," He replied. I stood up, huged Aaron, put on my jacket and shoes and went to school with Aaron. "Bye honey!" My mom said. I didn't reply.

"So.. Are you exited?" Aaron asked. "Of course not! I'm scared! I haven't seen Dante in a year. And also, you know how socially akward I am..." I almost yelled, Aaron looked at me in that weird way, were his eyes turn red.

Aaron's POV

My eyes turned red. I get so mad when she mentions Dante, because he remind me of Gene. "Okay Aaron, relax!" She said.

Her eyes turned a endless black color. Her demon side were back. She saw my shocked face. "Rember: Don't. Tell. Anyone. Not even Aphmau," She said. She knew that I liked Aphmau. I talked about her all the time, and she hated it.

I sighed; "I know. You told me milions of times." "I just wanted to make sure, jeez Aaron!" She replied

-TIME SKIP -

Your POV

Aaron poked my hip. "See thoose guys?" He said, while you where walking to your art class, he pointed towards a blond guy and a brownhaired guy.

"Yeah, they are in the same homeroom as me, why?" I replied looking at the 2 guys. "You are not.. Interested?" He said, he sounded surprised. "No. Why? Should i?" This was... Akward... "Their names are Garroth and Laurence. They are consideret the dreamboats of the school," He replied

"Oh that explains.." I got cut of; "Y...Y/N?" It was Dante. I turned to see him right behind me. "Dante!" I yelled. "Omi, Y/N it is so good to see you! I tought you looked familiar, when you walked in to our homeroom!"

I giggled, He was just as I rembered. "Yeah, you sat in the back of the classroom, I tried to talk to you but.. Garroth and.. Laurence? They where staring at me, I think that, the blond one.. Garroth? Nosebleed a little..."

Dante's POV

I didn't want to listen to Garroth and Laurence drooling over my friend! But I where kinda impresed! The biggest dreamboats of the school, was drooling over the new demon girl..

I quiqly changed the subjeckt; "So guys. What class do you have?" "Art," They said.. Dammit, I had math!

I saw Garroth and Laurence reacting to Y/N saying art... Oh shit! They walked over here... "Bye guys I have to get to class..." I quiqly said, and ran towards my classroom.

Garroth's POV

Me and Laurence where chatting in the hallway, when we heard that new cute girl almost yelled: "Art."

"Hey wanna go see what she's up to? I mean, sounds like she has art class next like us!" Laurence said "Sure!" I replied, and we walked up to her. But when we got up to her, Aaron's shadow became visable.

"Hi!" Laurence said "Uhm.. Hi... Laurence, right?" She replied, a little confused. "Yeah! How did you.. Oh, Aaron told you?" Laurence said "Yeah. Oh and hello, Garroth," She said "Hi," I said

Her eyes stated to glow a little bit red, Aaron aparently saw that; "Uhm, Y/N we should get to art class.." She blushed, when Aaron grabed her hips.

"Told ya!" Laurence whispered in my ear before he shouted; "Hey! What for us! we hav the same class! Wait.. is that.. Gene?"

________________________________________________________________________________

That it ya'll hope you liked it! <3