Author's Note

Greetings fellow readers,

Thank you for selecting this fanfic and giving so much support on this small fanfic. I would like to inform everyone that this is one of the books that I talked about of being a side story or purely out of hobby and enjoyment.

This fanfic is merely for pairing fictional characters from the undertale community so. Characters, plots and events are all made by the community itself or by the author or fictionally written, so DO NOT HARASS anyone mentioned here. This is all for fun and purely making a shipper's heart contented.

This book is currently on massive edit so future chapters will be on hold until the story itself has been corrected of it's grammar and plot mistakes. Since most of the chapters were driven by desires or have been rushed to the point where the plot doesn't make any sense of sorts or I just horribly done it wrong in a way.

I would like to thank the creators for the amazing characters they have made and I take no credit of their characters nor the alternative timeline I will use for this fanfic.

The AU (PJ's Daycare) belongs to Blogthegreatrouge in tumblr
The characters in cast belongs to the following amazing creators:

1. Ania belongs to Ania the Peasant or ania-da-pez in tumblr
2. PaperJam belongs to 7goodangel in tumblr
3. Goth belongs to Nekophy in tumblr
4. Palette Roller belongs to Angexci
5. Gradient belongs to Askcomboclub in tumblr
6. Ink belongs to Comyet in tumblr
7. Error, Geno and Fresh belongs to loverofpiggies/CQ in tumblr
8. Dream and Nightmare belongs to Jokublog in tumblr
9. Cross belongs to Jakei95 in tumblr
10. OC's and other sanses belong to their respectful creators! (I deeply apologize for this one since I cannot trace almost all of the other creators who made these wonderful and amazing oc's but I will try to find them in case if anyone was wondering who these characters belong to.)

And.. without any further delay, let's begin to story of My Baka Skeleton!

- Yours truly, EnderandEst