wolfie ♡

My name is Missy Garciá and i am 17 years old.
I am half spanish and half canidian. I got the spanish part from mum and the canidian from my dad.
I have bright blue eyes and light purple hair with black roots, it was naturally a brown colour before.
I live with my mum and my younger twin brothers who are 13,
Jason and Jacob.
My dad left us when the twins were only 7... they dont remember him much but i do.
My bestfriend is Faith jones and she has been there with me since before dad left.. him leaving had a serious impact on my life and
I hated school.... i was bullied around the time my dad left so i was always depressed and ended up developing social anxiety but the bullys soon stoped all because of one boy... or should i say wolf?  Well thats really all you need to know for now so i hope you enjoy my story ♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
*flashback* 12 years old*

" IM SORRY MAMA, I NEVER MENT TO HURT YOU.. I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT, IM CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET" i screamed the eminem song 'cleaning out my closet' as loud as my lungs would let me while starting to get ready for the day.

Eminem was one of my favorite artists, he inspires me so much and  i feel a connection to his lyrics in a way that no other musicians can make me feel. If you havent listened to his songs then you are clearly crazy.

I decided i would go for a early morining run through the forrest, which is very rare for me concidering its 6.00am and i am never up this early, my mum doesnt even get up this early.
I hoped out of bed and went straight to my closet to pick an outfit.
I ended up choosing an adidas crop top and legging to match. I put my hair in a high pont tail with a white bow around the hair tie. I decided on a pair of adidas superstars in black and white for my shoes and a nike cap to top it off.(pic below👇👇) ( makeup is the photo above☝☝)

After deciding on my outfit, i went to my bathroom to get a quick shower

As i was getting into the shower i pressed play on my phone and my music started blasting threw my shower speaker.

Soon after i was already out and dressed into my outfit, i went over to my mirror wall and looked at my reflection... 'damn, i look like a teenager' i thought as my stomach started making those dying whale sounds making me realise i needed food.
I wasnt an morning eater so i just grabbed a yop and a cereal bar and quickly ate it.
As i finshed i put my rubish in the bin and grabbed my keys,purse,phone,earphones and a bottle of water.

I began to run, starting at a steady pace, gradualy getting faster,  before i knew it i had made it to the forrest.

I decided i would go for a run to the lake in the middle of the forrest. Its peacefull and very few people know about it. I come here to think or when im upset, not even the twins knows about this place.
I ran quite quickly, carefully dodging the trees on my way. I came to a stop and took out my earphones so i could sit peacefully.
Looking at the view was so relaxing, it made me feel like i had no problems in the world... like i was the only one living and i think thats why i loved it so much. I know that sounds so cheesy but if you were here you would agree.

There was a couple of large trees that caught my eye and to be honest i thought about building a fort and living in it, iknow crazy right? Knowing me i would acctually do that

     I walked up to the largest tree and began study it carefully.
The branch that was closest to me looked easy enough to climb onto so maybe i could try and get up.
As i began climbing i seen something move behind the tree but i was already halfway to the branch so i couldnt quite see who it was.
I started to freak out a bit and began to climb back down.
Curiosity made me want to know who was behind the tree, i peeked around and seen the most beautiful thing ever...... a blue eyed, white furr wolf.

Yes i was scared but i really wanted to get closer, i walked the whole way around the tree and began to get closer

Yes i was scared but i really wanted to get closer, i walked the whole way around the tree and began to get closer... step by step.

The wolf stared at me and by look on its face i know it was confused because i wasnt scared.
I finally reached the wolf, my breath slowing down , i felt my hand slowly go towards it.... i felt like i wasnt in control of my body.
His fur was soft and the minute i felt it he looked straight in my eyes and had a strange smile on his face.
*end of flashback*

From that day on me and wolfie were like bestfriends. He was always at the lake when i got there, almost as if he knew i would come.
He even looks out for me when i am out late at night with friends, i would see him out of the corner of my eye watching when i am with any boys, Even the twins. He wasnt like a stalker, more like a gardian angel.

Please vote and comment.
You can message me if you want your name to be in my story too.

Thankyouuuuu💟💟