gameplay; your game history has been refreshed

Seokjin slowly opens his eyes as bright white lights seeps into his view, a steady beeping sound filling his ears as well.

He looks around the white room groggily as he tried to collect his thoughts. He's knows he's in a hospital but can't remember when or how he got there.

He reaches beside him and hits the red button on his bed and within 30 seconds a nurse had arrived.

She looked shocked to see him awake and quickly ran out of the room to grab other nurses. They quickly checked up on him and made sure he remembered what he was supposed to and many other such things.

Right before the last nurse leaves the room she stops and turns to speak to Jin, "Your father and some men having been waiting quite a while for you to wake up. I'll send them in now if you would like."

Jin nods as he looks down at his hands as he waits for the soft footsteps to grow louder.

His head shoots up as he hears a familiar voice call out to him, "Son! I'm so glad your awake."

Jin's heart begins to pound as he locks eyes with his father, or should he say Mr.Cooper? The said man notices the change in his son's heart rate and quickly begins to panic, "What's wrong? Jin please tell me what's wrong."

"I-uh-"

"Ah! Sir you're awake now!"Jin was interrupted by a loud voice. He looks behind his father to see six boys walking towards him.

"We're sorry we crashed into your car and put you into a coma, risking your life, and almost killing you. We didn't mean to-"

"Shut up, I'm sure he gets it."

Jin stares at them in amazement as they slowly introduce themselves and their mouths overflow with apologies.

Before they had been forced to forget their real names and go by the nicknames given to them by Mr.Cooper. He couldn't help but feel happy as he looked at the boys again.

Jin smiles to himself as he begins to think everything over. It was just a dream.

He jumps in his place as he grabs a piece of paper and a pen. He writes down his number before handing it to Namjoon.

"I'm Jin. I have a feeling we'll be really good friends."

Namjoon smiles as he take the number and puts it in his back pocket, the others smiling slightly too.

Yoongi sighs as he rubs his face, "This is really great. I thought for sure you were going to sue us for all the money we have."

Taehyung jumps up and tackles him to the ground, his huge hand covering the others small mouth, "Shut up you idiot we don't want to give him any ideas."

Jungkook yells as he tries to pull Taehyung up, "Stop! We don't want a Jin 2.0!"

Hoseok and Jimin sigh as they give each other a look, "Sorry, they tend to act like this a lot."Jin chuckles as he shakes his head.

"Trust me, this makes me happier then you think."