Chapter 15 Finding Out

Recap
"I can tell you" Leo said "Airis and Sage are half demon." Then she pasted out. What. Does this mean for the babies.
End
"Yep demon blood was fond in the scan" the doctor said.

"So what does this mean for my kids" I asked worried.

"Well my best guess it that they will get some sort of special abilities" she said. Well that sucks.

"So do I have an ability" I asked.

"Well considering everything I think you do" she said "yes said the door burst into flames?"

"Yes right after I freed Leo and touched the door" I answered. Luke grabbed my hand.

"Well I will get a demon to come here to check both of you out" she said looking and Sage and me.

"He should if he agrees to come be here in a week" she said opening the door to leave "until then relax you are still pregnant."

One week later
Sage and I were on the way to the doctor office to meet this demon. Leo couldn't come cause she is beautiful banged up. She had two broken ribs and some head trauma. And Luke and Theo went to "introduce" themselves to Rin and Yukio. So it was just me and Sage.

When we got there we were taken to different rooms. Sage in the one next to me. I sat down and started rubbing my belly. It was quite big and it still going to get bigger. I am right now seven months and two weeks pregnant. The door opened to reveal a man with red hair and sharp green eyes he wore the uniform of a doctor.

"Hi my name is Mr. Bos I will be you Doctor" he said and sat down.

"So you are half demon. Do you know what you power is" he asked typing on a laptop.

"No I don't and aren't you supposed to tell me" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Yes and I think I know. You seem to be a vixen demon. Which explains your wings" he said. I looked at him "here take this book it explains demons and turn to page 39. That page explains vixen demons. Now I will be back in a bit I have your brother now" he said and left. I flipped through the pages and fond it. It read...

Vixen demons
Vixen demons are terrible creatures. They are like sirens with a voice of and angle but do not fall for it. Of course not all are bad. They are also know for there beautiful wings. Beware of these creatures.

Ok so I can sing. Mr. Bos returned.

"Well it seems that your brother is a earth demon. Seen a million of those but none of you so this is going to be interesting what your kids will be" he said. Interesting in deed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So hey guys I am making this a series with the next book being about the first born and so on but hey until then let's read on.