Chapter 11 Abby is Back

So the reason it is triplets is because normally I'm these books it twins but my family my mom had three. So I think it works better.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When we got home I was ambushed by none other then Leo.

"So what was wrong" she asked.

"Nothing is wrong it just that I'm having triplets" I said. She squealed.

"Well are they boy or girl and who will be the next alpha" she asked.

"Well we are having one boy and two girls" Theo interjected.

"Oh so the boy will be the alpha" she said.

"Well no one of the girls is bigger the her siblings" Luke said walking by and in to his office soon to be followed by Theo. There probably still looking for the guy the shot me.

"Well then since the boys are going to work lets think of baby name." And with that we were off.

$$$$$later$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Luke's POV
Me and Theo were in our office in the house for awhile now. Before we heard a nock on the door.

"Come in" I said. And looked up from my paper. Abby walked in. She was a nice girl that helped us with our mate earlier in the year. She had long red hair and pale skin. Her mate ironically is on of my best friends and warrior.

"Oh hello Abby how are you" I asked. She smiled then walked in. She was skinny for a werewolf and only 5'4 but she was slowly gaining weight. Apparently at the "pack" house they starved there members to see only who could survive.

"We Alpha Luke and Alpha Theo you have a visitor" she said. I liked at my bother confused. He just shrugged.

"Ok well bring them in" I said. She left and came back with non-other then Cala. The pack slut. She had bleached blonde hair and wore well scrapes of clothing.

"Hi baby" she said in an irritating voice.

"What do you what Cala. I already have a mate and so does my brother" Theo said. She winkled her nose as her best friend Maggie came in. She had brown hair with blonde strips.

"Well we were hoping for some love" and with that they kissed use. But not for long before Airis came in and through Cala off me and Leo got Maggie.

"I'm sorry but there taken" he said as they ran away. He turned to use.

"I need to brush my teeth ten times" Theo said making use all laugh and head to our room.