"Listen here, Mila-"

"No, you listen here," Camila said, interjecting her sister, "When will you realize that I don't care about all of this. All I need, is the love of my life. And that is Lauren, my wife."

"Mila, I don't mean to make you upset. You know, I'm just looking out for you, right?" Selena said, as she placed her hand on top of Camila's.

"I know Sel, but I don't appreciate you belittling my wife like that. Lauren is working so hard to make me comfortable in that cabin. And she's also working to get us a real house." Camila said, "So, you don't have to worry about my well being, okay. Lauren is taking care of that, and she's doing a perfect job at it." She added. Camila knew that her sister was just being concerned about her comforts, but she had never felt uncomfortable living with Lauren in the cabin. Never!

Selena smile a little at her stubborn sister, a little bit disappointed that Camila has rejected her offer, "Fine, If that's what you want." She said, squeezing her sister's hand, "But if you change your mind, the offer still stand,"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Can I know, where is Lauren staying right now?" Bella asked the hotel's receptionist. Ever since Lauren and Camila checked out of the hotel, she's been trying to get a hold of Lauren by contacting her phone, but every call and message were not returned. So, she planned to pay Lauren a visit at her place.

"Lauren? Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui?" The receptionist asked, wanting to make sure.

Upon hearing the name that states Lauren's status as a married woman got Bella's jaw clenched, but she fakes a smile at the receptionist, "Yes, Lauren Cabello-Jauregui. I'm her cousin. I can't contact her by phones, so I was wondering if I can pay her a visit." She said, "Kinda like a surprise visit."

"Oh," The receptionist nodded, "I'm sorry ma'am , but I'm not sure where is she staying right now. It could be at the Cabello mansion or at her cabin."

'Lauren likes her own privacy, so there is a higher chance that she is staying at the cabin,' Bella thought, "If that's so, can I know where is her cabin?" She asked again.

"You can find the cabin at Demi's fish pond, ma'am" The receptionist answered.

"Thank you," Bella said with a smile and without further a due, she got in her car and started driving to Demi's pond.

Finding Demi's pond was not that hard, considering that it is kind of an attraction of that city. After 10 minutes of driving, Bella found herself at the parking lot, a little bit far from the main entrance, but for Lauren, she's willing to walk a thousand miles.

Walking in the pond site, she immediately found a cabin not far from the pond and began to walk towards it, hoping that she can find Lauren, inside. Reaching there, she twists the doorknob; thanking whoever left the door unlocked. She immediately saw a figure, sleeping on the couch. It's Lauren.

Bella closed the door behind her slowly and walked towards Lauren. She kneeled on the ground to level herself with Lauren and see her face better, "I missed you so much," Bella whispered as she took a strand of Lauren's hair and place it behind her ear.

She then proceed to kiss Lauren's cheek and the action got Lauren to stir a little bit. She was going to kiss Lauren's plump lip when she heard the husky voice mutter the name she despise the most at the moment, causing her to pull away, a bit.

Camila

Bella clenched her jaw, "It's not Camila,"

And as soon as she said that, Lauren's eyes fluttered open, "Belle!" Lauren said, in shock as she quickly changes her position, sitting up on the couch. "What the fuck are you doing here?"