Chapter 18: Court

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners.I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Eighteen: Court

-----------------------------------

The Warners rubbed their hands anxiously. Today was the big day.

"Today's the big day." Dot smiled. "It's the biiig enchilada!"

"That sounds good." Wakko couldn't help but comment.

"I don't think I'll touch that one right now." Yakko smiled. "But yep! It's the big day." He looked at himself. He was pretending to look like Zenny while Dot and Wakko were pretending to be Iri and Aroma. That way they could still watch in the courtroom.

"It is." The CEO came and stood beside them. "A very big day and I am taking a very huge gamble on keeping you out. Do not make me regret this."

Yakko, Wakko and Dot all shook their heads. Everything had to be alright. As long as they worked on the cartoon and behaved, they'd have support. Something they didn't have as much of last time they were in that situation. The biggest reason their case would work too was that their 'victim' refused to testify. She didn't want to be anywhere near them again.

Lucky for them.

The copies acted like perfect angels in front of the judge. Polite, sweet, everything.

Judge Laos scratched his head slightly after 'Yakko' finished his last speech. "Well...you sound okay. Better, I guess. But-" The judge pointed to the doors in the back of the courtroom. "Let's just have a refreshing reminder of why you were separated in the first place before I make a decision shall we?"

Oh no! The Warners all froze as they watched the young woman, who had been found in the truck in the case, walk up to the front of the room.

Okay, okay! So she changed her mind. Don't panic. Dot tried to tell herself as she recounted everything that happened that night.

"It was sadistic! They weren't playing around, I don't care what anyone says!" The victim shouted as she pointed at the 'Warners'. "It was them! They tied me up, they laughed cruelly, they said they'd drive me all around in the back until I finally suffocated!" She clutched as her chest as she started to cry. "They are completely psycho. I don't care how much time goes by..."

The real Warners looked at each other in fright as they looked back at the woman.

The woman had a complete look of fright toward the 'Warners'. "...I'll never forget. They wanted to kill me...f-for fun!"

"..." 'Yakko' didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say to that? He knew the real Warners quite well but the look in her eyes...

Something definitely happened. Something that just didn't look like the Warners would get a second chance.

The Judge looked at the 'Warners' seriously. "Obviously you see how I want to judge. You got off easy last time. Just being separated was not the worse thing that could have happened. It was the least that could happen!" He held up his gavel. "And I would have to be as crazy as you to let you stay out there together wouldn't I?"

"But we've been great! We haven't done anything wrong!" 'Dot' protested. "It's wrong! Please? Y-you just can't do this!"

"Oh? Convince me otherwise." The judge dared her.