Chapter 15: Something Bad

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Fifteen: Something Bad

--------------------------------

One week later...

So far, Renraw and the Warners were getting along fine. He did seem to push the envelope a bit, especially with scripts but he always seemed to work out something with them. Dot didn't have any doubts about Renraw. Wakko's doubts were there, but not very big. Yakko's doubts were the biggest but so far he just didn't seem like a bad guy.

They all came to the conclusion the Therapy's just couldn't handle his rambunctiousness. Well they could! On the contrary, they loved it. He was a lot like them. He ran around the lot, joked around with other cartoons, even joined them in making some special friends.

He was as close to a real Warner as anyone could get.

Wakko sighed. Renraw wasn't that bad of a guy but he was starting to miss Iridescent. Even if they all had something to hide, he understood why they did it.

Dot just smiled as she read a magazine. She didn't seem to mind whether the Therapy's were there or not. Aroma's secret was one thing but she hated when she was out of the loop! It made her feel stupid, so having all of the copies out made her feel better again.

Yakko on the other hand, was a bit confused. As a whole, he didn't mind the copies. The only one he had issues with was Aroma!

Renraw was looking something up on the computer, and slightly glanced over at Yakko. "Hey Yakko. Come here a second."

Yakko strolled over. "What?" He smiled.

Renraw just smiled back at Yakko. "Keep your distance from Aroma."

Yakko frowned. "And why would I even try to get close to her? She's manipulative and mean!"

Renraw just chuckled. "Backwards idiot." He stared at the computer. "Aroma is the sweetest, gentlest and prettiest thing on the planet. So is the Pleasure side of her, it's all an act."

"Act?" Yakko replied.

"Yeah." Renraw winked. "So just don't get in my way."

"In your way?" Yakko seemed surprised. "Hang on...you dated her?"

Renraw just smirked. "Just stay away from her. She's mine."

"..." Yakko shrugged. The guy was weird at times.

Renraw went back to looking at the computer. He had been bored and started to play computer games. He smiled sweetly over at Dot who was far away reading her magazine. "I'm heading out on the town!" He spun off the chair. "I'll be back later you guys!"

"See ya!" Dot waved.

"Bye." Wakko smiled.

Renraw jumped out of the tower and landed squarely on the ground. Unlike the Warners, he didn't care for basic tricks to ease a landing.

--------------------------------  

Alley...

Rita and Runt were taking a break down an alley. They were slowly getting to know the streets again.

When Rico showed up. He was out of breath as he ran for the duo. "Rita! Something's wrong!"

Yeah, you. Runt grumbled to himself.

Animaniacs Returnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें