WOW...just...WOW

AMY'S P.O.V

I walked into class and went and sat with my friends, Eleanor, Chloe, Jay and Max. Max is my best friend i have known him nearly all my life i love him so much. He is always there for me and never doubts me he is just the most perfect bestfriend ever! Eleanor is my best girlfriend, she is so kind and thoughtful and always puts me first i love her. Chloe...well chloe is just...chloe, she is the most weirdest person i know, she has absolutley no common sense and never fails to make me laugh...or herself...Jay is awsome he is hilarious, he is so clumbsy and cute and i can tell him anything... bless him.

We were sat talking and making each other laugh and being the usual stupid clowns we are, when the door opened and everyone went silent...walked in was a...oh...it was him! The beautiful new teacher that i met before. Ugghhh! Why does he have to be a teacher!? Its just not fair! He is so hot, i need him!

NATHAN'S P.O.V

I walked into the classroom to see the beautiful girl i met before. Oh My God why does she have to be a pupil!? More importantly...why does she have to be so god damn beautiful? i need her so badly!

Half way through the lesson i noticed Amy talking to Max and i thought it was the perfect way to yell at her and give her detention after school. That way i will get time alone with her. GREAT!

"Amy could you please stop talking!" i yelled.

"Ok! No need to shout..." She replied with attitude...perfect.

"Don't talk to me like that Amy!"

"Well dont shout at me like that!... MR SYKES!"

"Well done. You have detention after school."

"Ugghh. Fine..." Is all she replied with.

AMY'S P.O.V

The day had gone by quickly and it was nearly time to go home. Oh no wait...I almost forgot...i have detention with Mr Sykes. YESS!! Time alone with him at last!

The bell rang for everyone to go home...except me of course i strolled down to the music room and opened to the door to a beautiful smile.

"Come in Amy, take a seat." he said with a big cheesy grin across his face. What was up with him?

"ermm thanks, ill sit here." I took a seat right infront of him so i could gaze into his beautiful sparkling eyes.

Silence took over the room for about 10 minutes until he finally said something...

"Do you play an instrument Amy?"

"Well...i can play piano sort of..."

"Oh really? So do i." Can you play me something?"

"Sure...i guess."

i played 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston i cant really play anything else.

NATHAN'S P.O.V

I watched her as her as she played the piano. God she is so beautiful and i hate that i can't just have her in my arms. She finished and opened her eyes and all i could say was "Wow!" All i could do was just look at her beautiful face. We made eye contact for about 2 minutes and then she asked, "Can you play me something now?"

"Yeah of course." i replied with a smile spread across my face. I started to play and when i had finished i opened my eyes and looked at Amy and all she was doing was starring into my eyes. I put my hand on top of hers and everything just stayed silent, you couldnt hear a pin drop she finally lifted her hand up and put her arms around my neck and pecked me on the lips lightly. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer towards me, the kiss got more passionate and i ended up lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and i pinned her up against the wall. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes and then we both released each other.

"Well that escalated quickly." She said awkwardly.

I replied with an awkward giggle and said "You know that can never happen again right?"

"Right. Of course not." She answered

"You are free to go now if you're ready."

"Thanks. Erm ill...see you tomorrow." She replied

"Yes.Goodbye Amy." I went closer, stroked her face and she put her hand over mine.

"Bye Mr.Sykes." She said softly. And with that, she left. Why did i say that? Why did i say it could never happen again!? You idiot! But all i can say is...That was one hell of a kiss and...IT FELT SO FRIKIN' GOOD! WOW!

ITS CRAP I KNOW!!...I AM SUCH A RUBBISH WRITER AND MY GRAMMAR IS PRETTY BAD :/ BUT OH WELL...ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT...IDK WHEN ILL BE NEXT UPDATING...MAYBE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS:)

-AMYXOXO