Mr Sykes' Dirty Little Secret...(Nathan Sykes Fan Fiction)

AMY'S P.O.V

 Today was the first day back at school, ugghh great...i hate school. Why does it even exist? I got up out of bed and sorted my disgusting reflection out. I put my make-up on, did my hair and got my clothes on. I went downstairs to find my mum making toast so i sat down at the table and watched her scurry round the kitchen. When she had done rushing about, she turned to me and said "Good morning my chickaroo." i replied with a smile on my face and a simple "morning." I ate my toast and drank my tea, i looked up at the clock and noticed the time, "SHIT! im late! Bye mum, love you!" I picked my bag up and ran out the door.

I got to school. Just like normal everyone stood around talking and laughing. I walked into the building and walked down the dingey corridoor and went and put my books i didnt need, in my locker. I struggled to open my locker with all my heavy books in my arms, what did i go and do? Dropped them all over the floor, i bent down to pick them up and i heard a voice saying "Need any help?" I looked up and saw the most beautiful sight ever...A guy with dark brown hair, the most beautiful sparkling green eyes, the softest skin, perfectly shaped lips and the cutest little button nose. Why was he wearing a suite? I gazed into his eyes for a few seconds and then i heard him say, "Hi, Im Mr Sykes, Im the new music teacher, nice to meet you." he said it with the most beautiful smile i have ever seen in my entire life. Shit! did he say he was the new...TEACHER!? DAMN! I snapped out of my gaze and replied with, "Ermm...Ermm...Hi you too...im ermm...amy..."  

"Nice to meet you amy." He said with a smirk on his face. He held his hand out to help me up and i placed my hand in his. I stood up and brushed my clothes off. I thanked him and headed to class. WOW! HE IS HOT!

SORRY THIS IS REALLY REALLY SHORT BUT ITS ONLY MY FIRST CHAPTER..ILL MAKE MY NEXT CHAPTERS LONGER...I FEEL LIKE ITS REALLY CRAP BUT OH WELL ITS MY FIRST STORY SO...BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)

-AMYXOXO