training with the Hokage

~~~~~~

"So what stores have the clothes?" I asked, "Well I'm not sure about woman cloths so we can look around" he says scratching the back of his head, "Oh okay" I say as I see a store with girl clothes, "What about that one?" I ask pointing to it, "We can go look" he says as we walk into the store, "Okay~!" I say happily as I look around
~~~~Time skip~~~~

I picked out some stuff (look above) I picked out and outfit and some accessories and we were on our way to Kakashi's house  "Um? how much did you pay for all of that?" I asked, shyly looking around nervously. "Why?" he replied, looking at me raising a brow, "I feel bad for making you pay for all my stuff.." I replied back, sighing slightly. "It's okay you need cloths and I'm happy to buy them for you " He says smiling under his mask, "Okay well if you want me to help pay for something just ask." I hummed out softly, looking over at him, "Sure thing, are you hungry? we can go get ramen it's really good here" he said chuckling softly, "They have ramen here?!?" I said loudly, getting excited, "Yeah, they do would you like to get some I'm paying though." he said chuckling, "YES!" I shouted loudly, "Okay okay no need to shout follow me then" He laughs gently, "Kakashi? why do you wear a mask? if I'm allowed to ask" I questioned curiously, "So I can be mysterious duh." He says scratching his neck, smiling under his mask, "Ohh, okay." I chuckle.
We arrive at the ramen shop as I see a yellow haired boy sitting down. "Kakashi who's that?" I ask pointing towards him, "Oh that's Naruto he's at the academy that you'll be attending soon." He replied.
"Oh okay. Can we get ramen now? I'm starving, I haven't eaten all day" I say laughing, "Yeah, lets go get a seat." He says leading me to the seat next to Naruto.

"Hey Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto says. (a/n Naruto isn't on team 7 yet he just knows kakashi from around town) "Hello Naruto how are you?" "I'm good! Believe it! who's she?" Naruto says loudly, being obnoxious like always.  "I'm F/n Akane who are you?" I asked him, already knowing his name, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki the future hokage belive it!" He shouts, I chuckl in response. "Well alright Naruto-kun." I said as the shop owner comes over to us, smiling.

"Hello Kakashi who's your friend?" He says, "I'm f/. Nice to meet you" I giggle giving him a closed eye smile, "Nice to meet you too f/n. Do know what you'd like to have?" He asked, still smiling "Whatever Kakashi orders." I replied, gazing over at him, "Well alright Kakashi, what would you like?" He asks looking at Kakashi, "I'll have the pork ramen. Thanks." He replied,  "Naruto the regular for you?" He asks chuckling, knowing exactly what he wanted, "Believe it!" Naruto shouts, excited for ramen like normal, "Well I'll be out with your orders in just a minute." He states walking out back as a girl walks out.

"I'm the owners daughter Ayame, who might you be?" She smiles at me sweetly, "I'm f/n, nice to meet you Ayame" I smile back at her, "Nice to meet you too f/n" She says and walks out back and comes back out with our meals, "Here you guys go!" She gives us our meals as I look over at Naruto seeing him chow down I look over at Kakashi and see he's already  done as I look down at mine and break my chopsticks and start eating "Mmm! it's so good!" I chuckle as Naruto and Kakashi look at me, "I know right! it's the best ramen ever! belive it!" Naruto replies happily,  "You two are foolish," Kakashi said chuckling, "I am not!" I shout out, huffing slightly, "Okay okay fine, you're not." He said chuckling.

"So f/n why are you with Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asks me curiously "Well I'm new here, I just arrived today and Kakashi is letting me stay with him for a while. Why?" I ask looking confused "Oh just wondering is all" He scratches his neck a bit nervous, "Well f/n do you wanna head home? It's getting pretty late." Kakashi asks me "Yeah lets go!" I get up carrying my bags from the stores "Bye Naruto see you at the academy at some point" I said and Kakashi and I leave.

"So f/n? how'd you like Naruto?" Kakashi asks "He's really nice! but.." I lower my voice, "What's with the demon chakra?" I asked and Kakashi's eyes widened, "How can you tell?" He asked extremely surprised,