Chapter 48: Believing and Moving Forward

Inside the Ark; Second room

Krory is standing in front of Allen and Alice as he breathes heavily.

"I am not a vampire...!" Krory exclaims. "I am Arystar... Arystar Krory...! Don't call me a vampire...!"

"Eh, that's just how we see it, you know..." Jasdevi says. "You can still move even though you lost so much blood. Are you really a monster?"

Krory then falls over before Lavi and Allen catch him.

"Krory!" Allen yells.

"Are you all right!?" Alice asks.

"Weren't you badly injured m—..." Lavi stops when he sees the wound and Alice covers her mouth.

"I am all right." Krory assures.

After touching Krory, Allen looks at his hand that is cover in blood.

"Krory..." Allen calls. "This... This wound..."

"... How many bottles of Chomesuke's blood do you have left...?" Lavi asks.

"... Three..." Krory answers.

Lavi looks at the door behind them.

"The door is still open." Lavi thought. "We can't wait any longer..."

"You won't get away." Jasdevi says. "Because I will kill every single one of you!"

Jasdevi put his hand out and a wave of air shoots at Allen, forcing him to fly.

"UWAH!" Allen shouts.

"ALLEN!" Lavi yells and Jasdevi steps on his head. "YOU... HIBAN!"

The fire seal appears below of Jasdevi and fire shoots up, engulfing Jasdevi.

"HO—T! HO—T!" Jasdevi exclaims.

"What... I won...!?" Lavi says.

Suddenly Jasdevi reaches to Lavi face, startling him.

"It's hot...~" Jasdevi says as he smiles. "It's very hot~~" He then punches Lavi and glares at Krory. His hair turns into spears and stabs Krory.

"GGH...!" He grunts as he grabs on one of the spears. Jasdevi then punches Krory. "GAAH!"

"Right now, our attacks, our toughness, aren't so child-like as thought anymore, right?" Jasdevi says and shoots a beam at Krory. "Now! 'Jasdevi' is the imaginary 'strongest body' we materialized!"

Krory falls to the ground and he tries to get up. "GH...!"

Allen uses Cross Grave and Lavi slams Iron Hammer on Jasdevi, but he blocks both attacks.

"... Damn!" Allen curses and Jasdevi kicks him.

Lavi continues his attack and slams Iron Hammer. "YAAH!"

"Your way too slow!" Lavi looks up and sees Jasdevi sitting on Iron Hammer, playing with his hair. "Instead of depending on this kind of Anti-Akuma Weapon, shouldn't you train your body, Exorcist?"

Jasdevi gets off Iron Hammer and sends a wave of air at Lavi.

"GUH!" Lavi grunts as blood comes out from his mouth.

Alice stabs Silver (Twin swords form) and several stakes coming out of the floor, coming toward Jasdevi. He jumps up and uses one of the stakes to make his to fly toward Alice.